Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello! We like your photos shitload, and we


Fridays. and it is something special to wake up with grandpa and grandma. something special about how grandpa early start to make a noise with the pots in the kitchen, the mother, who is always the first one up talking loudly and cheerfully, and how the cats sneaking around on my feet when I sit down at the breakfast table. we drink tea and eat toast, as we have always done. the eggs are perfectly boil and every morning there is a new fruit-favorite love. just this morning door bell hour is from yesterday, Boxing Day. the last before door bell operating we hugged goodbye for this year. this day, I ate toasted cranberry bread with cheddar cheese, arugula leaf and tomatoes, an egg and chunks of cantaloupe melon. plus a cup of Christmas tea of course! I brought one of my many cinnamon-ginger-neijlika-orange-cardamom teas from home as I slurped from one of grandma's finest copper. minutes during breakfast, we usually flip through magazines, grandmother and me. show varadra fashion reports and shelf porcelain series that we both love so much. as nice as that. remember that the fog lay like a wintry blanket outside our window. beautiful. hours before it was time to go further I took the opportunity to write packing list to paris, listen to new music favorites and peek at the presents again. mobile shell with embroidery above which jenny made by myself, it's my favorite. magical. what is your best pat? tell! and have it nice! puss
Posted by: frida
What dream breakfast! My best pat was when my boy braved the rain, the storm, the fact that he lives an hour from me and that he was mega cold and came home to me and said "It's no great Christmas if I do not get to meet you."
My finest pat must probably door bell have been the old typewriter my dad had been looking forward to the block, the one that is 90's gray, thunders at each written letter and I will print all the big words in the middle of the night if I so wish ( although my older brother usually banging on the wall mine, because I keep him awake).
Hello! We like your photos shitload, and we'd love to see a post / maybe got an answer on how to edit your photos as well as the "gråiga" sharp contrasts, cold light without color disappears ... Hugs and kisses!
Categories General. Dream world. Photographs. The challenge breakfast. Frågelåda. Acquired. Interior Dreams. Inspiration. Fashion choices. Love Lists. Lucky Draw. My Christmassy units. Short stories. When it runs out. About books, movies and music. About Me. If eating disorders. Travel. Style and nice. Summations. Thoughts door bell that spins. For Sale. Everyday Photographs. Videos. Edibles.
Archives March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 May 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment