Monday, March 17, 2014

Returning to training and recovery Sunday I believe that everyone should have a day in your week wh


Now only forward to Sunday. Sunday I did not like because I always had to go to church. The worst part was that state. I walked standing out their and did not know what I stood there and what was said - but the kind of guy after the first holy communion religiously educated if at least get a high school diploma. alfonso leon feng shui
On the occasion of my time getting a few million Polish zlotys (therefore he was a millionaire), watch ai were those which received a bike with derailleur - mountaineer brand ROMET, who weighed 20kg and was the first class machine. That's the education Church happened to me that I was waiting for the bells to be able to squat, alfonso leon feng shui the blessing and the collection of cash because I was near the end. Before Confirmation kind of wised up because I was a real guest of Our Sunday. The assumption alfonso leon feng shui had to abandon their so-called. alfonso leon feng shui TOTAL, who competed at 12:00, but by 24:50 I entered the institution, that is what it once was waiting - for ringtones. In winter, you had to wear a hat because the priest did not give grains that they had red ears. Thus, you can wycwanić. This obligation to go to church alfonso leon feng shui on Sundays is like a punishment, which stuck with me until I started a phase of my life, which I call TRIecoVeganLife. J This name is just a slogan (the so-called. Eggs) that I came up when people were laughing at me and my "balance nutrisijon, Grejt sours of energy, dajet, dajdżeszczyn, vitality". After a year and I ask them: WHO is Your Daddy now?
How much has changed alfonso leon feng shui since the time of communion. Sunday is such a beautiful day that I take after God. Life goes slowly up nicely. Your time doing a long and tough 6 days following a few rules of diet cheating day. It is a day during which I had a decent breakfast, and then carouse soul - wafers, candy bars, etc. I was not fan of sweets, but well resetowało the whole system to which przywykał body. Even if you eat a lot of crap and incomprehensible number of calories that could be observed reduction alfonso leon feng shui in body fat and increase muscle mass. This one day madness was always cool because later until you wanted to eat healthily after a dose of poison. He had a minus, that he accepted my athletic aspirations. Always the body was more cluttered than orderly. After some time, the cheating day did not feel like I had. Day passed over the typical excesses. alfonso leon feng shui In my opinion this is a good way to lose weight and perhaps in changing your diet. At the start of six days a vegetarian, wegańsku. During those six days writing on a piece on what will be willing and Sunday - trash! J
Returning to training and recovery Sunday I believe that everyone should have a day in your week where not at all mean and little if ora moves through the rest days. While still a student, alfonso leon feng shui I'd przehulać sharply on Friday and Saturday and Sunday do not actually think. Those were the days phew .. Sunday is reset, I now devote her lying, reading, light walk and try to look at this a little in the computer. alfonso leon feng shui Pure head and little clips. In the middle of the day been wanting to do something, go through your head thinks he can swim in the lagoon, however. Sometimes I feel like doing squats with a barbell on a stuffy gym. There is no better relax and let the muscles heal and move full fire again Monday. It works because again you want and even though again Friday or Saturday, the muscles bolo, it remembers the rest Sunday and thought that now closer than further so as to 24km marathon. Kind of close, and still kind so far. This only finds out who was running. Who does not run he lost. But I will always saying: better to do than run a marathon półironmana. After all, what makes the 42km run. Thus, as with the diet once one day has to remain still day frolic. Probably will come and the stage that Sunday alfonso leon feng shui will no longer be free only regenerative workouts. Are they in the life of a hobby that is treated without obsession? Is it so only do I have?
Something from another garage, but still to Sunday. This year, in autumn and winter when there is not enough fruit and vegetables alfonso leon feng shui I intend to devote to fasting alfonso leon feng shui and soczków all day with the taste of carrot alfonso leon feng shui - apple. There are rumors that the hunger strike is a strengthening of the body. Time will tell, check and see .. Interestingly it!
Returning again for a moment, I would like to eating lightly grasp the problem of nutrition in non-workout alfonso leon feng shui days. Once, while on a diet of conventional and using a numerical measure of food I considered your diet in a weekly basis. It is much better than cutting calories alfonso leon feng shui in a non-workout days. With Schedule alfonso leon feng shui for the week, you can better plan what to put pot, and refrigerator. Besides saving time for preparing meals. It's like clockwork, and by the way the food is much more varied. alfonso leon feng shui There are, moreover, several ways to nutrition, which in my case is checked the (building mass, reduction, weight alfonso leon feng shui maintenance) only need to umi

No comments:

Post a Comment