Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Categories


Wiiieeee! NOW it feels like I can relax a little more! Week 32 + 0 today and it feels damn good! The stomach is big, much bigger than I was with her siblings, but it is said that the more children they give birth, the greater the stomach in each pregnancy. In 5 days we get to see our little Prince on Ultrasound again and I lääängtar! I hope he realizes that he has to turn around soon, I hardly get air because plug in doorbell he is so high up and across. I can not lean forward when I mash him. Then he gives me awesome kicks in pee bladder which feels less nice ... Vette hell what he're plug in doorbell up to in there. Here it is on this week: This is what my stomach out today: The weight is approx. 58.4 kg. So approx. 10 kg, I have gone up so far. I'm really not on top right now. The eyes looks terrible fatigue (makeup makes over!). I tried to get the feel of the much talked about "pregnant plug in doorbell glow" pregnant women are said to have / gain during pregnancy, but here to me is it does not find! Yesterday, after the kids were was grooming so I took a long bath. I dyed her hair, scrubbed her face, napped brows, painted fingernails, smeared me and finally I sprayed on some self-tanner. Tadaa! Liiite fresher I feel. Especially with the hair, hate having outgrowth. It feels and looks so dirty out. And does not help that my hair has suddenly become darker!? The hormones plug in doorbell is going crazy ... But otherwise I feel good! Do I eat too much so I vomit though. Is not fit as much in there, so I eat feels like it gets stuck in the esophagus. And thirsty as a camel's me too, haha ... liite contractions, but nothing that worries me. has certainly been the gold worth having Andres at home and help from my parents so I had to take it easy. I find that when I stressaar me up so it will more contractions. Little baby what we all long for you! The guys especially asking all the time how little brother is doing and that he may come when they have a birthday. Jonathan is concerned about where he's going to sleep and think at every doctor's visit that the doctors are going to charge him. Olivia takes nada, she pats the stomach and sometimes she pats it. Not easy to be small and understand things that neither am I able to take in sometimes-that it actually is a Pytte baby in there. Nicole and Vanessa talking mostly about names. Sometimes they come with their own suggestions and it's really fun, and sometimes (often) takes them a name that I like, or that Andres likes and messing with the others that he should be named so. :) Yet nothing specifically by name front though ...
Joho! You are so crazy beautiful as pregnant! You certainly have that beautiful glow pregnant even though you may not feel it / see it for yourself! I hope I'm as good as you are when I get pregnant :-) it is said that when one wears a boy's man like that gravidfin and when carrying a girl to "take the girl mother's beauty" BUT you right at least as beautiful plug in doorbell as you huh pregnant with Olivia!
You became pregnant for the fourth then, a little unfair that your pregnancy is going so very faster than mine did. HAHA You look beautiful even if you do not see it myself. (I was the one who saw you on student utspringet last spring and I'm working on the daily activities on the same farm but in the gate next door.) One thing that I wondered / thought about is how you have time for everything. Terrific My guys came 5 months ago and I've barely taken me out baby bubble. I sit down to watch the guys and play with them so have half the day gone by when I look up next time. All time just disappears hehe. Hope you get to feel a little better and that "Torkel" remain some weeks. Hug
Answer: Haha, though I do not feel it as it passed slowly ;) Feels like forever since I got pregnant while it's exciting to actually start approaching ;) Where was this student utspringet? (I was in two pieces ;)) Me & My Baby Dolls & Pregnant
2014-03-21 @ 14:44:01 plug in doorbell URL: http://mammamaria.nu Thank you for taking the time <3 Comment here: What's you? Are you here often? Email: (will not be published) Do you have a blog? Address here, I'll find you :) Comment:
Categories "TODAY" HAPPY & MIXED Satu's ANSWER videos plug in doorbell BUY & SELL DANILO FINLAND ~ 2011 ~ Family / Relatives Progress & Development plug in doorbell Birthdays, Celebrations & Party HAPPY & MIXED Pregnancy with Baby # 6 Pregnancy with Olivia pregnancy with twins Home & Interior Design Before the blog JONATHAN Me & My Baby Dolls EVENTS, TIPS & TEST MÖKKI NICOLE Neonatal-time with the twins New & Shopping! OLIVIA RENOVATION TUNISIA plug in doorbell ~ 2010 ~ VANESSA Video-Watch us live! Our Bus & Adventure
Archives April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment