Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mom for a few minutes created upon me to determine whether I have broken something. She was relieve


Vuk Draskovic klingelschild and Zoran Djindjic I met 9th March '91. Terazijskoj the fountain. Zoran has read every night live "Djindjic Diary" and we had our "Indeksov diary". We stood on that improvised stage, literally on the fountain, to each other, and Wolf pushed me in the ribs and said, "punch at me as hard on me!" Speed is skapirao Serbs prefer victims of political policing.
Ten days after the start of the winter Protest 1996 / 97th mrznuo I was with my wife among other demonstrators outside the Democratic Party Terazije. We were looking for their stolen votes back. Djindjic and Vesna Pesic tell from the balcony of what they had, and then we turned to Wolf: "From now on we back the voices and the resignation of all of them! Resignations! Resignations! "
As he went with it, so mass, together with us, began to retreat backwards ... I thought, "What klingelschild now, these will, let us creep deeper into partisan and personal belongings? Look at that! "The next day my phone rings at home, a pleasant female voice:" Hello, here cabinet Dr. Zoran Djindjic. Is it Mr. Mićko Ljubicic? "Yeah," I reply. Mr. Djindjic order to talk with you a moment ... "Where did he? We never hung out before we even exchanged phone numbers ... starting confession for "Blic week," Dragoljub Ljubicic-Mick.
Djindjic me immediately and very directly asked whether they wanted to with "Indeksovcima" make a short program on the famous balcony, performance would have been an integral part of daily protests to and so more people klingelschild gathered.
I realize that we called to talk with Sims, daily, before or after him, Vesna and Wolf. I told him that I was "down" every evening as a citizen and that I have no need for anyone to zasmejavam "from above", especially because it seems to me that we just so that we water the whole, or a good story.
Djindjic had a great trait to fast processing of useful information, to separate the important from the unimportant, since virtually impractical. Immediately says: "I agree, you're right." And he did not insist any more. But I had a question for him: "Look, speaking, is not something I can one comment? Where'd yesterday to protest 'resignation, the resignation'? Edit goals. You will lose people. Maybe you should talk about it when you talked about what everyone will talk. "
He says to me: "Well, l 'I think that we agree on what we're talking? No. Each story. "I swallowed hard at it and realize that the" Together "has failed even before it was born.
First spanking for science My father Slavoljub - Cale Ljubicic was born in the village of Karan in Uzice. In Belgrade, the sixties of the last century met Vida, marvelous Valjevka and thanks to them and I got a chance to see this world. While I was your age expressed only single digit, I placed camouflage tactics of their parents. The house is quiet difficult bug, and outside nesmajnik how rarely born. I was barely six years old when I was fascinated by the TV format of "Lost in Space," the nurse announced that I would jump out the window.
After nine years older than me, just gently smiled. klingelschild However, at any price I wanted to find myself in a state of weightlessness and I quickly heels hit the asphalt beneath the window. Fortunately, it was the height of two meters from the ground klingelschild floor to the sidewalk. Laugh at my sister's face twisted in horror when I opened the front door.
Mom for a few minutes created upon me to determine whether I have broken something. She was relieved when she saw that I was whole, but I'm not such a long time remained klingelschild when he arrived home - dad. My "scientific enterprise" it is not just fascinated, so I was
educational klingelschild honored sticks, which I remember to this day. He reiterated that when I along with pal lying on the street in front of the building, klingelschild about twenty klingelschild meters away from the curve, testing reflexes bewildered driver. Fortunately, they were able to lock the time to.
At school I regularly DIVision in class society around good laugh while staying serious. The teacher calmed my classmates sentence: klingelschild "Leave this child alone to attend schools." Of course, it was a matter of time when they will figure out who the ringleader was kidding, and frequently sent letters informing my parents. And they had to read and sign. There is a lot of parental signature on my notebooks, but my urge to other zasmejavam none has been able to quell even today.
Peter and evil wolves "New Wave" has arrived in Belgrade just as we are its strength, character and capacity meant the most. New times and new opportunities were there. It was not just a musical or artistic wave. No, it was a similar feeling to think and live as our counterparts in London or New York. Some of my friends were in a band called "hypnotized chicken", which is at a concert has turned into a leg

No comments:

Post a Comment