Wednesday, March 5, 2014

After forty minutes there were two police cars and five or six new police officers who acted rudely

Arrest in downtown Pristina for the Serbian flag | VISIONARY
Drawing towards the end of the most notorious of Djakovica in Kosovo, where the data of "rage" to the "Serbian leg will never set foot" and the place where much of the transfer of narcotics, weapons and a white slave from Albania into Kosovo and Metohija opens up the road to Pristina reclaimed vintage , not wanting to spend a moment longer than I have in Gjakova, a city where no one Serb) will be sitting on the bus to Pristina.
With the desire to pass the time sitting on the bench and thinking about how I made the fatal mistake that I almost got into Shiptar hands, why not attacked on the road communication Šišman Djakovica because I am sure that every village on the route knew who I was and why I been there, defamation, intimidation and threats of cars were becoming more frequent, so I expect the attack with the arrival of each new car. Do I have to act differently? Do I need to run out of the damn 15 meters and become the hunted, reclaimed vintage not the prisoner?
Recording camera, center, who scored twice but did not find "something"-that their building where Serbs miserable life from day to day, which probably sits more than criminals and murderers in prison all together in Kosovo and Metohija.
It did not take much to total a certain circular line around the center visit and gradually narrowing passing street by street until I came to the building, which is deviated by the appearance and size of the other, even though it was something special.
Morally broken for the 500 meters which I shared the watchtower of the basket and not fulfilling one of the goals of the complete suspension reclaimed vintage of operations and the fact that I've traveled all this way just to see the hut from a distance, I decided to do at least one nice souvenir reclaimed vintage from this trip as turned out to be another "error" in the series.
Spread his flag and turns toward the camera, šiptar removed the phone and called reinforcements because I later found out that this is for them, "the biggest insult you can experience in your country," and when he noticed a "colleague" a police officer who comes from a background estimated to be physical to deal with me because his latter can come to the rescue if the going gets tough and tried to wrest the flag in my hand, which he of course did not manage to because reclaimed vintage we took the flag from the hands must first took off my hands.
Another cop goes "your job" but it appears the person in civilian reclaimed vintage clothes reclaimed vintage who I at first glance, estimated that the former KLA solely on the basis of age and looked filled with hatred when he saw the flag and heard him speak Serbian.
The procedure for bringing lasted almost two hours because I refused to hand over the flag was made illegally searched my backpack against my will, and with strong opposition on that occasion was found camouflage knife which delighted in Shiptar police which at the time was 7 to 8 in front of small houses on the right side of the gate, of course, they are applauding a colleague who found the knife, I laughed and said something in Albanian ..
After forty minutes there were two police cars and five or six new police officers who acted rudely towards me but despite reclaimed vintage savage behavior reclaimed vintage have failed to break my stance and posture reclaimed vintage so that from that moment spent just over an hour into the debate, reclaimed vintage and their attempts intimidation, insults, entering in the face, yelling were unsuccessful because the flag no one could take me out of the hand.
With the arrival of a "gentleman" in the department that perfect story Serbian achieve a compromise to put the flag in the bag because the Albanians consider provocation as I insisted reclaimed vintage that the Serbian flag can not be a provocation in the Serbian state. reclaimed vintage
The ride to the station lasted reclaimed vintage two to three minutes where they tried to introduce me bent they did not let the ease and I kicked their thrust and "walked" to the police station reclaimed vintage in handcuffs and proudly lifted his head.
I was labeled as a notorious criminal, passing through a narrow corridor on the first floor on the left side were sorted officers who curiously watched the Serbs behind which went five or six policemen who had detained me (not counting the so-called guardians of the building. Governments).
I was introduced reclaimed vintage to another room on the left side, which is about 20 steps from the beginning of the hall, the rooms occupied 40 square meters and was connected by a door to the first room on the left side of the entrance.
Suddenly he hit me with his left hand and right open hand and went around the table and began to savagely pounding me on the back, ribs, neck and head while yelling reclaimed vintage in broken Serbian accent, "motherfucker", "KOSOVO republjik" ...
Noticing that he sat down, slowly raise your head and oduspravljam feeling my blood Basin nose in his mouth and continues to run down my chin and neck, with flowing beard I look up at the height reclaimed vintage of his eyes and smiled slightly wanting to let him knowledge something like "Is that all?"
Testing has taken some oth

No comments:

Post a Comment