Friday, March 28, 2014

Then there are other friends who can not hit you very often because of the distance, but you meet w

Beer, Cards & Tap - with the prefix christmas | Tofflan - a tragic comedy
Then I am ashamed ...: oops: And it's not often I do it, I'll say. But this year I have decided not to send any Christmas cards or Christmas gifts. Previously, I have not been able to afford or have been sick. This year, I blame lack of time. That thing with the Christmas cards I ever further away. It does not feel important to send a card to someone who you have contact with a once a year - through the Christmas cards ...
But then there's these please, as Aunt Raffa, as they have almost daily contact with through our blogs ... They really should send Christmas cards to. Today, dropped it into a beautiful red card from her and the family. Thank you! Unfortunately I then did not send anything ghetto earrings to you / you ...: oops:
Then there are other friends who can not hit you very often because of the distance, but you meet when possible and that you will hear of in other ways. People like FEM. Who sent a hard Christmas present today ... Now I feel ashamed: oops: even more ... Thank you, but I have not sent anything to you!
Nah ... Tofflan is a selfish one. I think even his relatives in England have given up now. They used to send both short packets. The first few years after my father's death we answered anyway and thanked. But then it feels so ... weird to just send stuff and greetings to each other once a year. Mom and I decided to rationalize it away. Yes, then, it was I who had to attend ghetto earrings to contact because Mom does not write in English. Now I have almost completely lost touch with both my third cousins as my dad's second cousins. That's what happens when you live different lives. And when you feel that the family does not always understand the difficulties you have got into ... (I will say no more, for it is about my mom too.)
Now I know where I can shop at lunch, if needed, in any case. Sometimes I feel the pain if I have to shop in the evening, when I have come home after work. Though tomorrow so be it, albeit ghetto earrings a quick tour. A little later tomorrow evening I'm late bussing out fiancee along with little pats to Heaven.
On the job then? Well, today has not been more different than the previous days. I get most jobs via email, which makes me wonder if people are afraid to communicate face to face at my workplace. When I can, I try therefore drop in on people. This way I learn the faces behind the names and where people are sitting. Some form of introduction with tour has it as well not have been, so I do it my way. And HEPP! Right it's my time there over and over and then I do not remember anything. Three months go by pretty quickly. I'm happy for the income they provide months of work and to avoid unemployment insurance fund and the Employment Service's threat and error for a while. And no ... You did not want anyone at the Employment Service has responded to something of my emails yet ..? How bad is that?! Shame on you!
On tonight's agenda is ironing. I'll fix now before I take a sandwich and staring at the third and final chapter of Murders Santahamina. Then it's bedtime. Tomorrow the manager back after his vacation, and since he and I are alone in the morning I'll try to have a conversation with him.
Posted in Family, Irony, Ailments, Personal, suckers, TV, Friends | Tagged UIF, agenda, alcohol, face, Work, Employment Service, colleague, distance, beer, bedtime, blog, death, failure, third cousins, center, manager , daily contact, bad, email, exclusive, understanding difficulties, errors, give up, afford, hard, hear, hot, interesting interior design, introduction, Christmas, Christmas beer, Christmas, Christmas cards, julprylar, sense of decency, tap, communicate ghetto earrings eye to eye contact once a year, cards, lamp, door, sandwich, belly, mother, painting, emails, Morden in Santahamina, curiosity, different lives, Palm, dad, rationalize away, afraid, red, blush, walking tour , conversations, shopping, selfish, ghetto earrings sick, ashamed, embarrassed, ship, sleet lunch, the family ghetto earrings in England, out, please, ironing, second cousins, thanks, lack of time, for three months, upsets | 4 Comments 4 answers
Otherwise I have slappat most today, even after work ... it was a fast document delivery to the mother directly after work, she is totally disabled at the moment, the second hip joint replacement waiting. Now lounging in gofåtöljen and I'll do so another hour before I relegates me to the bed!
I've managed my mother's late 2006 when my father passed away. He had a list of two A4 ... But mom and I agree not to send Christmas cards now. I've sent like five self, this year there will not be one ...: oops:
This year, the husband and I posted six (6) Christmas cards! Small difference with the past on the years when it was between 25-30 pieces, but I have told on Facebook that I will donate money to poor Swedish children instead, because there's so otroli

No comments:

Post a Comment