Saturday, May 9, 2015

This is not a good Witnessed? You can then hear people talk about småforkælede things all the time,


Black Posts All Posts "The public" labyrinth door knockers 1000top10 Age Children Teenagers Older people work Cars Café cyclists Dating Animals Fashion Vacation & Travel Tourists Fest Festival Film Business Parents Full folks Geography History Homo ibyen Immigrants July Crime Violence Body Culture Boyfriends Gender Literature Food & Beverage Alcohol Media Industry Metaphysical Religion Music Muslims Nature New Year Public transport Money Personal hygiene Police Policy Prostitution Racism spaces Scoring Sex sexism Shopping School Social media Sport Languages Dialects Substances Disease Traffic TV Types Bonfire hybrids Pimples Steaks Douchebags Geeks Handball girls hipsters labyrinth door knockers Homeless Known Abusers boors Immigration Appearance Uncategorized weather Girlfriends
Top Posts & Pages Christiania opens new branch It said my teacher also yesterday More action - less grandmother ... you've got table at Noma!? * It is the stalker labyrinth door knockers rules can be damn never get them to take them with Why can girls so like full lips in boys? Oh, carnival, you old whore ... Karat Career I want return on my taxes. Coddle Me!
Jyske handball girl-types have been in Copenhagen labyrinth door knockers for the weekend. # 1: "I can not just travel all the time, as I want, so now I moved in with my parents. There I'll stay ... a year's time. "# 2:" Oh yes, but that's fine too. "# 1:" But now I am the all 31 ... "# 2:" Well. I think I left home when I was 25 .. "# 3:" I left home when I was 19. I moved home to my girlfriend. "# 1:" But the good thing to move back home, it is that I get advent gifts! I told my mother that I would have a toaster in the first and a toaster labyrinth door knockers in the second and a kettle in the third. I know it's a little hard to get, but I would therefore rather have it in Advent gift than I will buy it myself! "
60 Replies 0 Comments 0 Tweets 60 Facebook 0 Pingbacks
Cirkeline: in what way is it typically Jyder? I left home at age 17 and has since not cost my parents a penny. (I'm 24 now). and Århusianer. I know the other hand, some friends from Zealand is 20 Plus, who still live at home and do not plan and move out so far, I know actually more sjællandere than Jutlanders my age who still live at home. Try liiige and know your research before you play wise after the event, or you're just so corny and duke it out because you do not mind Jutlanders? so do you suppose also we all talk boorish? sku I also expect all of Copenhagen take drugs due. istergade?
Ida Nybye
Morten Olsen Røndal> You live on Beach Road or ...? I know there are many spoiled people - of all ages, but such a dialogue would expect to hear in teenagers and not in adult women in their 30s. This makes it edgy ... and personally I still think it would be both fun and spoiled rotten if it was 2 teens. So it is a matter of taste and as you know you can not make everyone happy. There are damn too much hernia in these threads gradually.
This is not a good Witnessed? You can then hear people talk about småforkælede things all the time, and this dialogue contains nothing that makes it qualified to be either fun or cornered in any way. Why has it been laid up? Try to avoid spam Ministry, Witnessed in Denmark and put things up that are worth reading.
Michael Jensen
View 11/11/2012


No comments:

Post a Comment