Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I wore a black mask before opening the door with a small bell attached. The restaurant has a bluish


The smell of freshly roasted coffee beans wafting surrounds well. People's sense of smell, it may be an aromatic taste. But for people who do not like coffee, it was the smell that embitter the neck necessarily. Bitter, astringent stick the tongue may feel refreshing, but for me it is like a drug offense.
I do not drink coffee because it has a bitter taste, but I like to drink alcohol. Do not ask me why It was like the smell of alcohol over. But today I have to endure in place, but the smell of coffee fills out. If not that it matters, I will not be stepping into the cafe any.
I wore a black mask before opening the door with a small bell attached. The restaurant has a bluish tint, then feel comfortable. The ceiling is decorated with crystal lamps twinkling romantically elegant look. Roundtable with small white sofas serve customers. I sat down in a corner of the shop window. My mood now have even more frustration. It was the smell of coffee spread through the mask into the other. Wait no longer afforded it came to greet me.
"Hey Rama V sensitivity, good looking" dark-skinned man sat down opposite me, looking chin with mischievous eyes "- - but that's coming soon. I'm dying already smell the coffee, "I said, voice muffled through the mask. Again and again, people ask, "Huh? adrian doorbal Who's that? Dick took the mask off "the dark stretch to pull a mask. I frowned, then hit his hand once, "Do not interfere with anything I said come Engaged" I looked at him, and then tap your finger on the drawing adrian doorbal board, holding the stick with the college. "I took the mask off before could have been better," he must have missed me, eyebrows raised. What will be busy with the mask I was trashed me out, I pulled the mask off and stuffed it into the bag neck bitter Oh! "Hurry up, I do speaking engagements ligament. I will die a bitter throat, "I rubbed his neck himself. Now if I have a glass of sweet water well. "Now the water before you? He called the staff "I looked at him disgusted. This is my own language here! Water does not allow me to eat. This will also provide another order "Free to eat it? - - "I asked diversions before getting into fist Lundy head. "I adrian doorbal had to eat free How do I order? "He made a giant hair ... it's really frightening," I have something other than coffee do you? "He took the drinks to me the answer. I slowly adrian doorbal opened to browse page by page to find a drink that you consume. "Have they?" He glared at me and then exerted out. I recently was wrong with it? "Not adrian doorbal forget that green tea smoothie" I told him before he called for staff to get orders, "Kane picked order bit" employee adrian doorbal walked over and bent over to ESPN white. It looks so beautiful when they smile with dimples on the cheeks with a "Hey Ken, but it's going flying?" bay was named Hong Kong airport waiting for me. Long-sleeved white shirt with black vest over black slacks and a white apron belt. I like him as a barista waiter over it. "Today, Ken has not yet engaged to leave one hour, I was not acting," Hong Bin sweet smile for us both. I was unaware until I forget about coffee, it really bothers me, "Oh, I ask you this green tea blended with it," he pointed at me to finish it. I smiled at the Hong Kong airport a little, "I can not wait to get their candy Uh .. I add it?" Hong flying full turn to talk to me. I accidentally forgot a question to me, "You," he waved his hand in front of me until I was unconscious, "Oh, that's it?" I teased hand to mouth and cough, cough a little embarrassed adrian doorbal solution. "I asked to be given more sweets lately?" Hong Kong airport has sent me a sweet smile as always ... Instead, I get a snack instead of flying Hong lately .. "I adrian doorbal would like a crepe cake Well," I said to him, because I want to talk just me, "I do not for a moment," then he turned back to the airport. Let me look into that. He will know that I fall into the trap of a smile was gone, "Hey, look at What's So anyway?" I nudged my arm a little mosque that I had to look back. "I love going I also have a boyfriend? "I stared at her, the excitement. "You ask me that?" He pointed ligament itself. I nodded, "Yeah, I know what I have already Taec Woon. I'm adrian doorbal too embarrassed to watch it. It will come to a gig he's okay. He's a bad boy like> <"" Wait a little older! I mean, I was asked about Hong Kong airport with my sister. He was not asked about the Understanding the new shit, "I said out there that I submitted to the lips, mouth, long hair ever. I was mistaken, I think your mother "jar tenderness I thought that was it. Hong Kong airport has no girlfriend, "he silent for a while, then opened her mouth to speak," but it's flying as much coffee as the most fanatical. If people do not like coffee, he would like you to try a little harder now, "" I think it difficult? "I adrian doorbal asked with suspicion. Hong're just not going to fly out coffee adrian doorbal stuff? "Hong flew to force people to make coffee, he invented a new recipe every day. Size guys who like to give up coffee "" Huh ... It's so hard waiting for me? "I sneak glimpse of the man who stands at the coffee counter. I do not think it will be pretty brutal. "Actually, adrian doorbal it's not hard to make Hong Kong's airport. adrian doorbal But Hong flight rarely open to anyone adrian doorbal over Oh, I'm talking about what I said I was not fit well together, "he's shaking his head back and forth. I looked at him, then made more irksome. Do a little bit frantic erect "green tea blended with crepe cake was then. Bon appetite "Hong serving the airport, I went back to complete their own routine. I sat sucking green tea blend to enjoy. Hong craft flying really delicious, "Oh, do not forget that. The pleated adrian doorbal Hong flight stick together well, my business is providing help draw coffee shop within a shop counter. It was shaped like the staff was good. Think long-term employment. For two months it took to decorate the store, "I was shaped like a Sadudho staff here too. Get a job without thinking            "Okay, today I started really well. Drawing Hong Kong airport before, "I do not seem excited closed. But the devil is not heckle me, it's him. "I want a picture by outside the store before - -" I arrived here.

No comments:

Post a Comment