Monday, April 7, 2014

If it is so that you do all that, but still left without a job? Or is in the seat that you need a f


An employment agency. Again. My life goes in the replay. Soon, there is not an employment agency canpana I have not met and I'm still not impressed. Same story every time: What have you heard about the staffing industry and then: just we are good, but the others suck. Not literally, but the meaning is the same.
Do not send photos of yourself if it is not in the job advert - if even then. Certainly not a swimsuit or Treat image. Who is so stupid that they do it? I thought to myself. But apparently; woman showed two pictures of how it should look. At this time I was happy that it was not me on the picture that the recruiter canpana showed as examples. Wonder if she asked the unemployed if it is okay to show these cards to an audience?
A review canpana of how a resume should look like and do not. Here we also see the bad examples and the woman's in-basket on the whiteboard. Unemployed name in lines. She does this as a deterrent? Who gets the urge to submit canpana the application after seeing how they can outas facing a whole group of people? Gaps in the CV? Age or Not? Children? Absence? Should you have the contact information for references or not. Gasp. Do not write anything on Facebook, think about what pictures you post and keep the profile closed. Gasp. Posture, stand si, its so handshake, clothes, attitude, look, make an impression, goals, visions, read about the company canpana and so yawn.
If it is so that you do all that, but still left without a job? Or is in the seat that you need a full time job at home to get it to go around financially, where commuting eats up working hours so one is forced to the bottom of the part-time in order to pick up the kids at leisure before they close?
No matter what I have previously managed to get a job no matter how I sat in the chair. Believe me when I say that I probably sat in every way except upside down. I am a restless type and range, I do not position every two minutes so I fall asleep. My eyes can land anywhere and yet I have found a job. Apparently employer liked me - even though I do not say the "right" things. You have to stand out as well. And not one has checked the CV or rating. One only has references and it was because I had listed them in the application just for that job.
Now I have not been on a job interview in a long time, but I will well there so I know that the job is mine. Shoot me, but there it is. It's not the same for everyone, canpana but it is not because they had been wrong or had too hearty handshake. In the long run it works probably still best to be yourself. It is better it turns on an interview than later - if the personality is not directly suitable for the work. If I'm canpana in the unlikely event a job interview with a funeral canpana director I would have done everyone a disservice if I did not show my real face from scratch. I mean; how would it get really bizarre with my gallows humor where I can not even help but joke about death? Yes, it had not been successful.
No, I am calling for a bit more fun than visiting job coaches and employment agencies. Is there really nothing else? What happened canpana to the normal employers with equal normal canpana recruitment needs and processes? Stefan Sundström and Thorsten Flinck had also been able to function.
haha wonder if it goes well with kiss, you learn the at least excel! Nah but after three job coaches know the basic. Then you can always go through some interview questions the day before. I think actually the best is and prove to yourself that you are among people you do not know. It's not my personality that are the problem but the lack of job experience and it is not fixed by more babbling job coaches.
We can not let it continue like this. It's actually pretty damn embarrassing the whole thing ..... I argue strongly that we also could work as a "job coaches" o similar. Their job right now is all about chance and not skill. They might as well have to sit in our seats! And they know them probably (hopefully) if! As I wrote in the previous comment, the owners of these kinds of companies make terrible with money, on us. I've just found this amazing blog, have you tried to get together and do something? Now I have scattered several comments here ... hope that's ok, but I am so happy to read what you write, you sensible people!
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Archives March 2014 February 2014 November 2013 October 2013 September canpana 2013 May 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011
Worth reading blogs Alliance Freely Sweden Remedy canpana Countries Request

No comments:

Post a Comment