Friday, April 4, 2014

After a nice lunch at the home of Sofia in Björknäs went Sixten and I proceed to set the Scrape. Si


Even a whole day away from home, but oh how I will wear in the afternoons. It's starting to feel the body and brain that we are entering week 38 today. I'm in okay shape until 14 but then valleys mood and I struggle to keep my eyes open and the smile on his face. When Hans came home tonight, I went to bed immediately and slept 90 minutes. It felt better when I woke up.
Last night we saw the third film of four from Lovefilm which we can test via Buzzador. battery operated doorbell The movie Remember Me with Robert Pattinson was so amazingly good. Interesting characters, dark deeds and sad breakup. I really recommend it. Otherwise, we are pleased with Lovefilm, although it feels a little strange to go to the 7/11 where we normally rent movies to post videos to a different company.
Today we visited the church in Orminge to be with their singing activities Klapp & Klang along with the other mothers. Sixten and I was running late, he was falling asleep in the car on the way there and was not at all in the form of singing and dancing when we arrived. He just sat in my lap and struck regularly until the patch and squeaked battery operated doorbell restlessly. Only when all the instruments arrived thawed him up and then it got traction in the legs and arms can I say. The first meeting with a piano brought out the dexterity and all the kids were crowded to make room to hit the keys.
I'm going out to Orminge next Thursday as well, then perhaps Sixten feel safer when he recognizes himself, the songs and the music leader. Afterwards, I thought to visit the open preschool and see if it fits Sixten. I hope so, in November and December, it will certainly not have any visit to Mini Kit Sixtens part, at least not with me, so we need to have another operation on the day that stimulates him when I most will wear the baby and breastfeed .
After a nice lunch at the home of Sofia in Björknäs went Sixten and I proceed to set the Scrape. Sixten's poor form continued and he was not especially eager to play inside of Mia but mostly wanted to be in her arms so I just drove 30 effective minutes, better than nothing. Tomorrow will be a walk out in Boo together with Elin and Hugo, it'll be nice. Sixten felt a little warm now tonight, maybe fever may explain his squeaky voice today, so I hope not unfold overnight. In this case, it will be a day at home tomorrow.
Site
Read more posts about: Select Category 1 midwife and health visitor Baxter, 26/10 2010 Baxter's birth story Baxters development Buzzador Cross Training Today Baxter Today's Mom Today's Sixten Pregnancy # 1, BF 27/7 2009 Pregnancy # 2, DB 20/10 2010 Pregnancy Calendar Hotel Tylösand Imported apartment Lofsån battery operated doorbell Lofsån & Sixten in Åre Lofsån & Sixten in London Lofsån & Sixten in New York Lofsån battery operated doorbell & Sixten in Skåne Lofsån & Sixten in Tandådalen Lofsån & Sixten Gran Canaria Lofsån & Sixten outing Lofsån work Lofsån mingle Lofsån Sixten and Baxter celebrates Christmas New York Lofsån corresponds Lofsån tips Lofsån, Sixten Baxter celebrating ceremonies Lofsans blog competitions Lofsans health list Lofsans strengthening exercises Lofsans training New Year Book Sixten Baxter London Sixten turns 1 Sixten plodding Sixten and Baxter Mexico Sixten as a model Sixten tips Sixten, 3/8, 2009 Sixtens baby swimming Sixtens bone fracture Sixten's birth story Sixtens preschool battery operated doorbell Sixtens clothes Sixtens things Sixtens development SVT Born 2010 Tandådalen 2011 Week stomach
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment