Monday, April 14, 2014

I had always called


TRANSLATION OF TRAVEL DIARIES OF FRANZ KAFKA IN ITALY SET MAX BROD FRIEND, THE LANGUAGE REVISITED IN A MODERN, BUT NEVER REMOVE the liveliness' TO IMAGES OR THE COLOR TO REMEMBER THAT THIS WORK BY THE SUPREME RESERVE VISUAL IMPACT.
Should I spend the night writing, how many things I overlook, but it's all a big mess. What kind of power has acquired all this on me, as if before elizabeth kloepfer memories elizabeth kloepfer with a shrug, a small shrug, that in itself made me more clear, I was able to get rid of it!
In the wagon, the jew Reichenberg is felt first with jokes about the so-called fast trains, which are, in his opinion, only the price of the trip. Meanwhile, a traveler well leaner eats what is called cream puffs, quickly devouring ham, bread and two Wuestel, which scrapes off the skins embossed with a knife, all the remains and the cards then end up under the shelf behind the radiator hose. During the meal until the last page has been read two newspapers in the evening, facing me, in that 'useless and poorly simulated "hurry" to me is still somehow likeable.
Protruding ears. Nose only proportionally wide. Cleans hair and face with his fat hands, without getting dirty, this thing also impossible elizabeth kloepfer for me. The seemingly remarkable member form a large lump in his pants.
In front of me sir voice thin and the 'weak hearing, elizabeth kloepfer with a pointed beard and mustache, which mocks in a mocking way, but at first floor without exposing themselves, the jew Reichenberg, something to which I, still with a certain reluctance, but for some respect to communication via looks, elizabeth kloepfer I am a participant. Only later did this man who reads the newspaper, elizabeth kloepfer nibbles, buy wine at a gas station, and sipping on my own the same way, we can conclude, is not worthy of the slightest interest.
From the traveler if he inserts a thin-breasted, sitting elizabeth kloepfer next to me and it is too serious and full of himself, so that it can be noticed with his smile anything but loud (also never mocking) and a word from time to time .
Then again, a young man from her cheeks reddened, which seems to have much to read in his interesting paper, from how it handles sharply with the palms of the hands, and then, however, with the meticulousness "bored" so much that I envy, treating it as if it were a piece of silk, with multiple folds, pressure angle, fixtures and taps, finally reassemble, and finally so swollen it is, drive him back into the inside pocket elizabeth kloepfer of his jacket. So read it again at home. I could not even tell where it fell.
Nothing cabinet, the snow storm came up from the bottom. For a time I was I the only guest. The majority of marriages are celebrated surroundings of the Hotel. I have a vague recollection of that salon and fragmented, the morning elizabeth kloepfer after a wedding celebration. It was very cold everywhere. My room was right above the entrance of the house, I realized immediately that this was the reason elizabeth kloepfer why I felt the frost get me so directly. Outside my room there was a sort of compartment elizabeth kloepfer side of the hallway; on a table were there for a wedding two vases of flowers, forgotten.
Closing the window handles instead elizabeth kloepfer of hooks above and below. Now it occurs to me that once I heard the music for a bit. In the guest room, however there was no piano, maybe he was in the room used for weddings. Every time I closed the window, I saw the other side of the market a store of delicacies. Was heated with large pieces of wood. The girl from the wide mouth of the hut, which I once saw a naked cleavage despite the cold, which I caught myself sometimes affectionate sometimes grumpy, always respectful and together embarrassed, as I tend to behave elizabeth kloepfer in front of people who believe friendly.
The time in which to work in the afternoon and in the evening I had made to mount a stronger bulb, was very happy, and put it on he said: "Yes ... with the light before you could not just work." "And even with this" I said, pulling out some of my lively jokes ready, which unfortunately I came out of my mouth so embarrassed ... And I could not help but recite the joke, so that the electric light was too strong is too weak. He continued to turn in silence. Only when I said, "I still have the rest of the lamp only more excited than before," she laughed and found ourselves tuning.
I had always called "Miss," she later had accasata. Once I returned to an unusual time and I found myself in the cold room stoops to wash the floor. Then I did the minim

No comments:

Post a Comment