Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It was the time, if you remember, the extreme rx81 degeneration, Italy, the carduccismo, the dannun

| Lorenzo Viani: Ceccardo
Ceccardo is an important text for understanding the cultural ferment of the Apuan territories in the early '900, as well as the lives of Ceccardo Roccatagliata Ceccardi, here emphasized by the author subjectively friend.
Beyond the events rx81 related to the Republic rx81 of Apua or privacy of Ceccardo, the text helps to delineate the cultural boundaries of the territories Apuan, at least as concerned the poem from "Ortonville, an alpine village of Carrara next to Gabberi of Carducci, who camped in the air like a giant helmet "with the visor and nose." "In this strip of land, or between Camaiore and Carrara, in fact extended from Viareggio to Carrara, rx81 poetic influences rx81 seem to come together in a mysterious inspiration braided. Ceccardo rx81 fact after metabolized Carducci - born in Valdicastello village of Pietrasanta at the foot of Mount Gabberi - after sharing the fatal decadence rx81 and impetuous Gabriele D'Annunzio - that in Forte dei Marmi lived many years - and the mystical Giovanni Pascoli - that Massa taught as a professor - worked with many years ahead of Montale, a poetic form of surrender to a negative reality of life. An anarchic pessimism expressed in the lyrical language of the Symbolists, the fatalism of D'Annunzio and Carducci naturalism. rx81 A figure in the panorama of twentieth-century literature deserves an altar and that you forgot.
Ceccardo died shortly before the revolutionary movement by fascism turning into an authoritarian regime. I wonder rx81 how he would have seen the rift between his soldiers Apua, most of which from day to day, for convenience or otherwise, they cried their fair belonging rx81 to fascism.
I am very grateful to me with such warmth invited rx81 to join in what way that her evocation that is made in this book of the superb figure of the poet Ceccardo Roccatagliata Ceccardi, his friend. In doing so he handed me an excellent opportunity to express with more conviction and caldezza of what I did not do years ago, when I happened to par ticular him, my admiration for his art; Not only that, but for his character, which I had not known then that imperfectly. Indeed, not even imperfect was the notion that I had for the character she depicts so vividly today, but I had a totally false; as was the case for many of the rest at that time; not knowing which person the author of the Sonnets Poe and I, were taken by force to trust the claims stories, gossip and tales that so-called friends did, and then went on to do around him.
And yes, as for me, I missed neither the desire to get in direct relationship with it - that I had heard since I read almost a teenager, in a Florentine rx81 library, his first poetic works -; nor had neglected to adoprarmi to arrange a meeting between us ap penalty had presented the right to do so without too uncomfortable either rx81 for him or for me. It was in 1903, I remember. I happened by chance to Nervi, but charmed by the delightful town I had stopped there with the intention of trattenermivi a little. A writer who had met and with whom he often talked of literature, he told me one day Know well Ceccardo Roccataglia taCeccardi; and as he was then in Genoa, now that I had expressed my desire. He promised me to be satisfied, and in fact wrote to him getting him an appointment for that day what the Galleria Mazzini. But at the appointed hour, the poet did not come, and waited in vain for a long time. We then know that he had been prevented from fulfilling the promise of a disease which occurred suddenly, I do not know if he or someone in his family.
It was an unfortunate combination. If we had seen at that time, I might have found in his conversation a valuable help to better understand some accents sides and rear of his creations that seemed to me less sincere or naive; - But instead rx81 represented, as I have seen then, the deepest expression of his personality and outspoken poetaeroe.
I said "perhaps" and not by chance. Why it may well be that it was not the most auspicious time for me to understand fully the particular poetic world of Ceccardo Roccatagliata Ceccardi, qual'egli was externalizing in part, and he later revealed politely. Nuvolaglie there were too many and too ambiguous then the horizon of Italian poetry because rx81 it could secure sceverare mind the true from the false stars.
It was the time, if you remember, the extreme rx81 degeneration, Italy, the carduccismo, the dannunzismo, the pascolismo preraffaellesco and aestheticism. Herds of rhetoricians, rx81 guitarists, professors astray fed q

No comments:

Post a Comment