Thursday, October 3, 2013

Name of the story in English: When the clock struck twelve story in Arabic name: midnight security


Beginning schoolbell BFF ~ * closed * CHAT!! proposal, inquiry, discussion meeting Aladmenz ~ your opinions congratulated the agenda Entries + * Update 3 laws * Blog Stylat schoolbell * Update 3 asked to join the team | | * closed *
Name of the story in English: When the clock struck twelve story in Arabic name: midnight security classification story: schoolbell ŃćăäÓí, a realistic number of parts: part one (two) the type of story: the story in English, and Arabic language Satorgomha. Originally writer: the-only-exotaku compiled: rayoung98 (the I) of characters: Tao, Kim Ajunha (you), Han يونجي. Description: When the midnight hour knock, will fall in love ~ In this story, the narrative in a way will be the narrator + way POV
Boy rang the doorbell several times and call out the name of the girl without interest. Raised his hand to ring the bell again, but stopped when he shouted a woman from the house next door: "Iaa!! It's schoolbell 12 o'clock in the morning and I'm trying to sleep - "but stopped once saw the boy standing in front of the door house يونجي. قطبت women حاجبيها the amazement: "Hoang Jintao costume? What are you doing here? "She said loudly to hear. Raise Jintao head to the sound source said: "A - I need see يونجي .." He knows that those women are Ajunha. Betrayed his tears began to fall on his cheeks. Said Ajunha the horror: "J - Hey!! Tao!! Stop off! You know that I Adma also when I see someone else cry!! "As I just said, her eyes tearing began making them ashamed of it. This is what makes Jintao quickly wipe away his tears, because he hates to see a girl cry. Tao tired smiled and said: "Ajunha, Is it possible to stay in your house tonight? Only tonight! I swear that I will not bother you. "Said Ajunha:" How can you stay here? We have entered the New Year's Day now, you fool! It is precisely what you want to see that girl? "Her words made Jintao laughs lightly, like a forgotten schoolbell is just tears. Tao: "Let me enter first instead of yelling, and then I'll schoolbell tell you anything you want to know." Sighed Ajunha: "Well. But Come quickly! Icy atmosphere!! "
> POV Ajunha <you Finish Froda of school, high until I heard from my neighbor's house. Grabbed quickly Bmatafa and headed towards the balcony and I look at my watch. schoolbell Why there may be all this inconvenience at 11:46 at night? Glass balcony door opened and I rub my palm Almottagmdan together to generate heat. I closed my eyes and screamed schoolbell at random on that person did not see spam is: "Iaa!! It's 12 o'clock in the morning and I'm trying to sleep - "but stopped mid-clauses when I opened my eyes! It Hoang Jintao himself costume!! شهقت when absorbed that he was looking at me!! I asked him: "Hoang Jintao costume? What are you doing here? "I know that the answer is that he wants to see يونجي again. Said in a broken voice: "A - I need see يونجي." Sighed wistfully, the more likely they are estranged schoolbell again. schoolbell Why can not know that يونجي - those foolish charming - only you باستغلاله? When I looked at him, I saw tears falling down his cheeks! Oh Shit!! No, no, no!! Ajunha Do not let fool of yourself in front of him - I said quickly: "J - Hey!! Tao!! Stop off! You know that I Adma also when I see someone schoolbell else cry!! "But too late .. My eyes began gathering liquid labeled with tears in my eyes. Oh, Aallaharaj!! Crying in front of love throughout my life (4 years and 8 months and two days more accurately). Tao said: "Ajunha, Is it possible to stay in your house tonight? Only tonight! I swear that I will not bother you. "He said this with a smile, obviously it's a forced smile. I said: "How can you stay here? We have entered the New Year's Day now, you fool! It is precisely what you want to see that girl? "I schoolbell said this to him, I have laughed at!! I laughed!! schoolbell Tao: "Let me enter first instead of yelling, and then I'll tell you anything you want to know." And it looks like the about to Atrjani. This was my turn to laugh. I sighed and said: "Well. But Come quickly! Icy atmosphere!! "Oh, how I wish that if one asked Ann why he came to this neighborhood asshole, schoolbell will say it for me ...
> POV Rawi <income both for medium-sized schoolbell house, and the whole time was Jintao looks of things around to inspect. Visitor smiled to her: "You changed your furniture, Ajunha!" And this time it was his smile looks tired only because Anaash. schoolbell Ajunha: schoolbell "Oh, Tao! Look tired. Did you sleep well recently? I mean - "but boycotted put his index finger on her lip to make them shut up, making her face turns red color immediately and her heart began to fail. Whispered Jintao: "Oosh, Did you hear that?" And the silence as he tried to focus the sound source. Considered Ajunha schoolbell of around after I heard the sound of wheezing Pacific, until it absorbed!! Oh Shit!!! She opened her eyes shocked when I remembered a kettle of water left by the fire and then forgot it was a compliment imposed. Tao followed immediately as he tries to catch up with optimal. But he preceded to the boiler schoolbell and extinguished before. Put his hand on the edge of the slot boiler and still come out of steam. Smiled Ajunha schoolbell the disposal boyfriend, I grabbed the heat source until he knows, and now is rubbing his fingers cute ~!!
The pouring tea with caution on the cups, and then put them together in the ornate Chinese. At that moment, Tao threw a look at the kitchen, returning from his trip on her mini modern furniture. The girl smiled, and his smile was warmer than you are making tea. Saw his smile which made them feel happy, but pretended that they have not seen. Tao smiled and said: "Are the other cup for me?" Nodded has appeared Gmazatha schoolbell the small when I smiled. In the next moment, looked serious, making Jintao يتفاجئ on the sudden change! schoolbell It was as if the

No comments:

Post a Comment