Wednesday, October 9, 2013

~ ~ At the hospital ~ ~


Milan opened the door, looking for Emily ...
They girls sitting on Almhadd the existing front room mph ... John Millon mp3 gong came a running saw Ion Kyi, who was playing in Bhattvha ion Mei sings and Emily were sitting seems to fear, tension and Jeon which was تتشاجر with Beckhaon phone ..
John Millon: I'll tell you an example only ..
John Millon: Nier Amy ..
John Millon: Kkmmaaawo days (embraces Ion Mi strongly) ...
Jeon: Well, now what is the reason Hjarna I'm Becky! I do not even know what the reason: "What is really the reason!! Aayishh s clumsy mp3 gong of you اعاتبه because Take a picture with him impressed .. But Maznnbh if this was done: "(-__-Well سأعتذر mp3 gong him he really deserve that اعاتبه Maznnbh that he loved:" (Aach that the first time that I love this way (messing with her hair) ...
~ ~ At the hospital ~ ~
Emily: Unni Kinthna (sit side mph and stuck her hand) ..
John Millon: Do really mp3 gong Stsminh that boy was my name and my father and that was a girl my mother's name!!
Doctor: Hamdallah the safety mph _ Xi ^ ^
Disembarked from car and Tugeo the door of the house and when I go out John Millon keys to open the door ..
Ion Mi: Nier> __> because it does not have the right to تعاتبه He did not do anything: mp3 gong "(..
Emily: What!!
Or DVD: Well, come on ..
Emily: mp3 gong We brought mp3 gong Mananajh ^ ^ Johnny Kkmmaao for you Stbiguena here'll be Heb ..
Chanjul: Mowoll-__-"..
Ion to: Amy: ") nothing dear اكملي of the you read ^ ^ ..
And exited heading to Aksu dwelling mp3 gong upon arrival that nearly knocks the bell, but I remembered that John Millon mp3 gong gave a copy of the house keys ... I took out the keys from her purse and opened the door .. Entered and then closed the door and the place was dark ...
Ion Mi: Iaa (pay) ..
Ion Mi: Come eat soup ..
Ion Mi: You know what looks and especially so ^ ^ I really adore very calm do not know whether I'm curious phases or what!! But really I love Kai calm and adore your smile which تفتن the fan, but I'm feeling jealous> _> .. Aach what I have to say I am .. But really mp3 gong I love you I love you Kai since the first Markit phone picture mp3 gong Johnny .. But I really want an answer to my question you caring for me because you love me, if this answer Love of the parties either that it was only because I am the sister of a friend if I love the Satazb of one party .. Aayishh Am I foolish mp3 gong should shut up so as not to wake up ..
Ion Mi: Forget it .. I was going well Take care of yourself so you do not get tired again ..
Ion so: you are right-__-"..
Boycotted the interview Jeon voted to open the door ..
Ion Mi: I know that you do not believe it. Forget it, I'm going to my room ...
Jeon: Tell me what happened yesterday!!
Ion Mi: I sat next to him and you meditate his face Beauties mp3 gong was an angel quiet بنومه (smiles) was very nice (started her tears pouring down) you احادث myself and look at him and I said I loved him, and when I realized he was asleep mp3 gong I went to get out of the room, but suddenly mp3 gong called my name, I could not Alatvat you tense received told me that unfortunately did here I quickly turned to see him was Elastic his head and said I'm sorry I can not accept your love because you are my feelings disappeared .. This happened (wiping her tears) ..
Jeon: Lande: | ..
Emily: I swear to you: "$
Emily: worth it> __>
Ion Mi: Oooh this is good ..
Milan: mp3 gong your voice is no stranger to!!
Noura
Noura
You are equipped d size قريح ČÓ device Almkhrv anointed = (((wickedness tired and I write important days Lord Tlqalh a rich and handsome and arrogant and girls love him and be a famous mp3 gong university and heck = $ $ and shocked some and going, including the events of two dimensions like some Ookhliha of Kai Almafn either mp3 gong Johnny Halchksah Khqhh sense of the word and miles Avkors the As Geun Mmadri and Yucca Madri Hahaha and Stdran him Ante Kai this important his father Akhlah, repent, God made alive days handsome and rich and beautiful walks arrogant and cocky and Maihbha the other concludes her Akhkhkhkh days Vaatnj!!!!
For Hvaagafehghagahkhhagthkhagqkhhag Albart Jmmal ") John Millon and Mila Jajmmmal * ^ * Yucca and docking Copley favorite Aham Shi Yucca بتسجل Medicine xD Hany I do not Mtejelhh mp3 gong with Halchksahh Alvdodahh * Vattsh * ^ Ahsha like my character Yumma and Kay.:" "How began Mchaaarha and Lech * ^ * .. Which Bsser the> <Ahhab this Haalkoppel Thmsh Maine Contact mp3 gong Aaly miles ~ ^ pink short ČÓ Mstjlhh and I what Btalaa not and I Hhathh response
And ااه beautiful beautiful ČÓ Les Cayes مايحب days I think he loved her ČÓ Abieterv her two and Hesmh Sehun كشفناه loves Emily and Soho think Bgiebon born and Basmonh Tao * kidding kidding * and Akhq Shi story I * Shidkhal * important Albart Icottttr Honey Honey Sugar * كلشي sweet * and I hope contagious Ttakran Download Albartat * Face acquitted * Wu for غاطاثشافينهلمبغقعغقتفيتغقيبنالدوتلدو * Khagah with Albart and Matdra Teen * important mp3 gong Albart stately * on Colt Psomte * Believe Psom Hviha contagious respond to Balmsen talk to her Metrd boredom and Hesmh Klmiha Colalha Maram says Klmiha because it Ptcolh something about Zojh * Kaaaa * and Tra I and * de * married or * Hesmh the Barcoli and Hevch بالعرس dressed Off White Dress * imagine * See Elaish of the Madden salvation salvation tired and I type * Anieao *
Senqlhakshlagahsfajvaskhvav ") Albart the Jajmal:" John Millon and inclined Jajmalhm * ^ * Yukka and what Aeee for Copley Mufddil Aham Shi Yucca بتسجل Medicine xD imagine with Halchksah the Alfoazavihh * Vattsh * ^ Ahsha like me xD days Kkaa the Alkoppel Alhhuzein: ".. And Oyeiha Unni Yeh * ^ * than Haakza .. Insha Allah sees what costume woven Jajion Anha Hao Bhaji Aatervlha mp3 gong Thhmst to Miyun which John Hgy the Innu Kai Rjaja the exercise Bhmmas and Haaka: $ $ Mmin who contact Aaly Mmala x. X * Hamas * Kommaoaaa of the Aowona
noona
And اااااه Unni ^ _ ^ Albart Vdeyeeyeaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment