Friday, October 11, 2013

Chris biography faster toward the kitchen after hearing voice Heisoo! Stood at the kitchen door and


Beginning BFF ~ * closed * CHAT!! proposal, inquiry, discussion meeting Aladmenz ~ your opinions congratulated the agenda Entries + * Update 3 laws * Blog Stylat * Update 3 asked to join the team | | * closed *
Graphic representation of all observers, who were awaiting yesterday Albart,, but I was busy, as well as TT ~ ~ ~ this beautiful Albart you: $ ~ +'ve got you note Small latest Albart the *.!!! - Part # 33: ((Picnic)) - ...: "Did you know that one will end the call and your job now!!"
Chris biography faster toward the kitchen after hearing voice Heisoo! Stood at the kitchen door and saw Heisoo and parked in front Kyongma, if it looks to kill both now dead. Said Kyongma: "Let's Call if!!" Grabbed Heisoo Bhattvha and said: "Well!" Grabbed the Chris to Heisoo wrist and stopped for no pressure and his mother then looked to Kyongma look terrifying warning. Chris said: "We do not pay you to Zbba the trouble." And smiled Heisoo triumphantly. Opened her mouth Kyongma to say something but stopped when she saw the look scary with his eyes. Consider Chris Heisoo: "And you .." Heisoo: "in order to ob -" Chris: "Get out." I looked battery operated doorbell Heisoo him shocked and said: "M - why?" Leave Chris wrist and pointed to the door: "Get out. Now." Managed Heisoo her eyes: "Well, I'll be the Chamber of jelly -" Chris said angrily: "Get out of the house!" making Heisoo the open her eyes shocked. Kyongma tried to hide her smile now. She Heisoo shocked: "A - You're not serious right?" Lift Chris eyebrow: "Go." Held Heisoo her hands to her chest: "Do not." Sighed Chris said carelessly: "Well, as تشائين .." What happened then was a glance appointed ..! Screamed Heisoo They kick بقدميها: "J - Iaa!!" Second wife, carry Chris Heisoo on his shoulder and headed for the door! Looked shocked Kyongma: * I feel that this moment familiar! *
((Back to the past)) Chris: "Stand up," but remained Kyongma the bed, looking him. Chris sighed: "There is nothing wrong if .." I thought with fear: * for a moment?! battery operated doorbell Why limit - * screamed battery operated doorbell Kyongma: "Iaa!!" Said Chris cynically: "You're too light."
((At present)) screamed Heisoo: "Leave me!!" Chris: "Impossible. Good night. "Followed them Kyongma out the front door. Chris opened the door with his hand empty and make Heisoo stand behind the door. Before you say anything, shut the door firmly. Screamed Heisoo: "Iaa!! What is this madness!! "It strongly touched the door and ringing the bell. Chris consideration of the mirror, which is beside a door fit his hair Btabieih. Opened Kyongma the eyes of shocked battery operated doorbell how natural it is for him!! Chris muttered: "Finally .." I thought Kyongma: * Do you really expelled from home?! * Chris بنظرات battery operated doorbell the hair Kyongma shocked and said: "Why?" Kyongma shook her head no, then headed battery operated doorbell for the kitchen to clean up the mess left by Heisoo. battery operated doorbell Followed by Chris thinking: * What are you going to do now? * Kyongma became brush burning Alramen and return to place the dishes. I grabbed a piece of cloth and wipe the burner, which became may also اتسخ. But stopped when I heard the voice of the sink! Turned back and saw Chris standing there wash Item which was Sttbouk by him. Hair Chris Bnzeradtha battery operated doorbell the Almtfajih has a slightly smiled: "What? Did you see a young man washes the dishes before? "I felt ashamed and returned for consideration by the stove: * an idiot .. * enslaved Chris at her and saw that she still complete with cleaning it is now clean. Cleaning completed for several minutes. The only sound audible is the sound of water from the sink. She was thinking: * Is not it strange that impressed someone more just because he washes dishes? * Extended Chris his arms: "finished." Catching Kyongma and said: "Do you know that the word thank you instead of staring at me would be enough?" Laughed Kyongma cynically as they try to hide embarrass: "I did not ask you to help me .." He said: "I did not need it." turned Kyongma the kitchen to leave. But stopped when I heard him say: "You know that if contacted Heisoo the my father a little while ago. You will not be here anymore. "Turn Kyongma and consider it became a leaning on the table and seen her quietly. Were not his angry look like its predecessor, but it was a glimpse of concern. She said: "Is not this what you want in the first place?" Chris considered the other hand: "I was well .. But not anymore .. "whispered, his voice like. The Kyongma battery operated doorbell arrested her hand and said: "It is a question of yes or no, Chris. Such a simple question ... You say something and do the opposite. What do you really want? What's going on with your mind?! "Stop moderately Chris and more approached her and said:" Do not. "Tired sighed and said:" What is that? "Chris:" I do not. I do not want that you leave. "Quickly lifted her head and looked at him and was also seen. Chris completed as he looked the other hand: "It was what I wanted previously unknown but .." Think: * was well until Zherty my life and suddenly became important to me. تجعلينني angry minutes and nice balti followed. Happy and uncomfortable time in the next .. * said Kyongma: "But why?" And waiting for him to complete what he has to say. I thought: * How I want to know what he thinks are doing now and what he wants as saying .. * Chris sighed and looked to her: "I do not know." Muttered Kyongma: "I will go now .." and came out of the kitchen. Chris sighed, holding his head tired .. Think: * Why so difficult? Why make it difficult for me? How much do I want to keep the two in front of my eyes .. It is not fair .. *
Stuttered Kyongma when I entered her room: "This is weird ..." and I remembered they had the lights and shut the door after he saw Chris in front of the door of her room. Advanced toward her bed and did not find images battery operated doorbell with Lohan. Quilt and raised

No comments:

Post a Comment