Tuesday, October 22, 2013

* Komm her BLOG


I purchased a door chime of clean tone miscellaneous goods shop Kafuna doorbell for deaf Asahibashi 1F of Asahibashi in [module] 's. Of letting the clean sound at the front door, the motif of this bird seems good for the feng shui for the salon. I buy one of the motif of the heart in a house for you to do for me to carry a lot of happiness. Actually, as are at home is full of love, I purchased in the net and in a house for a salon for a door chime also before but this is the sound does not come out easily! ! It is a beautiful tone, but about opening and closing of the door 's is since they have both. Internet shopping doorbell for deaf is convenient, but I do not know mon until sound. I failed a little. Shopping to the eye right to her after all (... but was bought three), you can touch, that I heard in the ear is safe. This bell is sounded to me gently clean and open the door weight sticks, doorbell for deaf it will give you the role of the pendulum. The pick-up to the ~ The resounding clear tone at the door of the salon
Another (2013-04-25 23:52) large bat (2013-01-22 19:36) Rainbow Da~a (2013 I had also healed me (2013-08-23 00:01) blog - 01-18 07:48) Merry Christmas!! (2012-12-24 22:22) illumination (2012-12-17 18:29)
Hideaway Salon in Naha Kume is "Petit Fleur". I can assist the [spirit] of women and [clean] in phytotherapy Este and aromatherapy. Thank you very much [salon petite fleur] * add: Naha 2-31-2 Kume Kume Estate * mail: petitefleur0708@yahoo.co.jp * working days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, ... (day) is also OPEN * women only * Complete your reservation is limited irregular 9:00 to 18:00 Friday 19:00 - per person doorbell for deaf
Set Menu (1)
Therapist wannabe's, please feel free!! (10/18)
* Komm her BLOG
E-mail to owner
Flow herb garden east village lighting princess and treatments doorbell for deaf Biolabs Naha Este aromatherapy Okinawa Este aromatherapy goods TVXQ body Valentine ballet newspaper ads pink flower art flower welcome board rabbit rose Okinawa furniture


No comments:

Post a Comment