Sunday, October 6, 2013

he called me back after minutes telling that they are suspecting your car and would like to take it


His door after hesitation, and I asked him what do you want? Told me that three members of the police want me at the bottom, I asked him, Are you sure they are from the police, he said yes, he told him what they want, he told me the problem best doorbell may have to do in the car, I told him, Are you sure they are from the police, he said yes and told me to tell you meet them at the bottom. I told him to go and tell them to come up to my apartment. Closed the door and contacted the Dubai Police, told them what he told me do جارس the building and I told them I can not go down because I am threatened with death, and I want you to be assured of the identity of persons best doorbell who are at the bottom. They told me well done, stay at home and send them explore it, minutes after someone called me from Dubai Police of the mobile apparatus, wants the address of the building, I stayed with him on the line that led him to it. Said minutes and I will return speak to you. Returned minutes later and told me that there is a suspicion about your car and want to take them, I told him who wants to take a car is supposed to come at the right time, not time four in ten in the morning, I told him you are security, he told me, because I am aware of these movements, he told me Do Stenzel now or not? I told him if Manoa want car Vlaokhdhuha, he should take them and you are here, I told him that is not necessary, said Mazda for your purposes, I told him where there is something important, Well said and closed the phone.
Clearly, they are members of the security device came to catch Alin and اأنهم do not have permission from the prosecution to do so understand Evtalon such as those tricks that became know for all. Not revealed, and remained write this e-mail. My car does not have any little thing, but a Swiss knife and put there the day after the death threats and some of the leaves is of value. I do not know if they took the car or not, but if they took not rule out that something is DDS and fabrication of a charge on me.
The security guard of my building came to my apartment at 3:50 am few minutes best doorbell ago. I could tell immediately that there is something wrong. best doorbell i reluctantly opened and asked him what? he said there are three policemen waiting for you in the main entrance, best doorbell i told him are you sure they are policemen? he said yes. they told me to tell to go and see them down, i told him what they need? he said they say something related to the car. i told him then send them up to my apartment. closed the door and called Dubai police immediately, and i told him the story that i was told by the guard, and i told them that i have been receiving death threats and that i can not go down like this. they told me you are right and we will send some one to check, stay home. after minutes somebody from Dubai police called me from his mobile and asked me guide him to the place, i did, he told me i will call you back.
he called me back after minutes telling that they are suspecting your car and would like to take it. i told him if they want to take the car they can do that in the morning, not 2:50 am. or they are the State Security making their old trick i further said. he said now will you come down or not? i told him if they want the car they can take it, he said what about your belongings, i said there is nothing valuable there, they can take it.
this method is well known method of the State Security because they do not have an arrest best doorbell warrant, they make such tricks to bring you down and take you. i'm ready to go, but they should either do it the right way or by force.
I refused to go down from my apartment and started best doorbell writing this email. not sure if they took the car or not, i will not soon know. the scenario is that if they take it, they can put whatever they like inside best doorbell and make a case against me. i'm declaring here that my car is clean of unlawful material, it has a swiss style knife that put there today after receiving 6 death threats and some papers of no great importance.
God protect you from guile
I congratulate best doorbell you for the courage that described by the political will in our state UAE's non-existent, and that there is no response to my demands, and that the petition did not materialize, however, if there is a response to it is that which happened when he visited "some officials" and some members of the "government" to read Emirati scene in less affluent Emirates of "Abu Dhabi" and "Dubai", and perhaps best doorbell produce these visits from what might be called "bribes" economic or "bribes social". Beautiful best doorbell words, phrases upscale, show a sense of national affiliation transparent towards this great state. (Sarcasm), but Let us stand a little bit, and stand much my dear Ahmed Mansour. best doorbell Who are you to speak for the people did not help you "responsible" or "ruler" on them? .. It will be you, my dear brother citizen to consider yourself a "human rights activists" are eligible for aimed arrows anger of society as a whole? Maybe I'm not Bnashth political or human rights best doorbell and perhaps do not understand the laws and maybe I'm just a girl Emirati normal, but by the Twenty-six-year-old has opened my eyes and I'm under the rule of Al Nahyan, entered public school and graduated "freebee" without pay one dirham only for my stuff Statistics : Mqmutai are carrying multiple pens and a ruler and a small metal sharpener, and a few crayons, as well as a bag containing a ruler and wrote books of history and geography and others. Then I entered college and I am sure I'll get a better education than that taught in private universities, and got a job and probably functions in a countless number of ministries and banks, private companies and others. I have seen and praise be to Allah what you saw in this beautiful state of evolution through the years originated

No comments:

Post a Comment