Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hello Samanta. I have for quite some time this series to see who I know will not disappoint me. I t


Tess of the d'Urbervilles - BBC 2008 Published; 26/06/2011 | Author: colombo design Samantha Fernandes | Filed under: Entertainment, BBC Series | Tags: BBC Series, Tess of the d'Urbervilles, colombo design Thomas Hardy | 9 Comments
6C is doing out there and the sun does not make an appearance for at least five days. What to do then? In my case read, translate and watch some more adaptations of classic colombo design novels. This week I watched a few, among them Tess of the d'Urbervilles (BBC 2008) based on the novel by Thomas Hardy.
Tess of the d'Urbervilles is a beautiful story, but very, very sad. Tess Durbeyfield takes a very poor but peaceful life until the day her father discovers that they are descended from a noble and wealthy family, the d'Urbervilles. The fortune of the family is now extinct, but Tess's mother sends her looking for the last d'Urbervilles, who actually call themselves Stokes, surname d'Urberville was purchased to claim kinship and get some advantage from it. Arriving at the home of the d'Urbervilles, Tess meets Alec d'Urberville, who has the word 'bastard' practically written on his forehead, and he is delighted for him and decides to seduce her. For me Tess was raped by Alec, though the scene is very subtle, even after she says she was 'compelled.' Tess returns home and some time later gives birth to a son, she gives the name of Sorrow (sorrow), but the child dies soon after. And it is after all the suffering she experiences love in the form of Angel Clare, the son of a clergyman who dreams of being a farmer. They fall in love and he asks Tess to marry him. Reluctantly she accepts, and tries several times to tell him about her past, but can not. The first night is married to Tess tells Angel what happened between her and Alec, and Angel despises so.
I will not give the rest of the story, because I think I gave too! But get ready because poor Tess suffers from start to finish. What else to say. Besides, although sad, beautiful story that adaptation is breathtaking with beautiful landscapes. colombo design Loved the dance scene at the beginning of the first episode. Link to download: Tess of the D'urbervilles
Hello Samanta. I have for quite some time this series to see who I know will not disappoint me. I think I'm saving for a special moment ... I'm sorry is not finding the version of the book in Portuguese. Do you know if there is?
I also do not like the heat in the summer colombo design here we have almost 40 C and in winter, at least here in southern Brazil where I live, it is very cold. I would like to live in a place that makes 20 C throughout the year.
I loved the 1979 movie version - "Tess" from Roman Polanski, with Natassja Kinski, who lost the 1981 Oscar to "Ordinary People" by Robert Redford. colombo design Peter Firth, Harry Pearce, Spooks, plays the role of Angel Clare. Censorship was for 16 years, I was 14, but I could get. Cried till you drop ...
This story of Tess is very sad. The poor suffers from start to finish. I did not watch the other versions yet, I know that has a 98 with the same actress Justine Waddell did Molly in Wives and Daughters 99.
ours, is my second favorite story. I'll start translating the book, as translated find it is a rarity. This 2008 version is wonderful. Gemma Arteton is perfect as Tess, really gives a show of interpretation. It is a sad but very good story. Ps DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS SERIES WAS NOT WINNING SO, JUST 3 INDICATIONS. MUCH INJUSTICE.
Please I would ask if anyone has the full Urbervilles Tess of the series and subtitled please make available. I loved it but I could only watch the first 3 of the rest is not found. Thank you Marta.
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Latest colombo design Comments in Box Fernandes colombo design Samanta Novels BBC and Jane ... Evelin in Box Box Box Novels BBC and ... Samantha Jane Fernandes in Tess of the d'Urberville ... Samantha Fernandes in Box Novels BBC and Jane ... Evelin in Box Box Box Novels BBC and Jane ...
Recent Posts Fanfic - You Won_t Admit You Love Me - Translation Austenland - Death Comes to Pemberley Movie - BBC 2013 I want a girl who reads - By Mark Grist Trailer for Death Comes to Pemberley!
May 2014 Archives January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December colombo design 2010 August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment