Sunday, December 29, 2013

Each star has its own light, as if every child has its own advantages. So, my class warm motto is:


Each star has its own light, as if every child has its own advantages. So, my class warm motto is: studious, polite, let each of us to become door knockers earrings small flashing star, releasing little star. June 2012 (4) May 2012 (14) April 2012 (14) March 2012 (21) February door knockers earrings 2012 (16) January 2012 (2) December 2011 (19) 2011 In November (25) October 2011 (19) September 2011 (24) June 2011 (16) May 2011 (12) April 2011 (20) March 2011 (25) 2011 February (15) January 2011 (9) December 2010 (18) November 2010 (26) October 2010 (14) September 2010 (5) Information Session Olympiad train teachers and humorous dialogue Starlight Express FT brilliant flying daily operations cozy arena musical kaleidoscope "I grew up with little road Expo Star" "Shiny Little Star" flag in hand class meeting to see little eyes to see the Expo, we play more than happy! Really my style - District Speech Competition Photos fall camp - Gu Village Park Young Pioneers yearned for the party, I am happy to tell you - the theme teams will celebrate sixty-one Re: Re: September 26 Re: Re: 14 March Reply : Re: March 14 Re: Re: Re: Re: 11.17 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bo Concept Data collected it! Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bo Concept Data collected it! Re: Re: March 14 Re: Re: April 25 Re: Re: November 2 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bo Concept door knockers earrings Data collected it!
Dad really hard on our family, really hard going is a father. My dad Jiang Yang vegetable wholesale market. Due to the special nature door knockers earrings of the work, holidays often give up their vacations to continue in their extraordinary dedication extraordinary job force. God seems like a long eye, Dad resting at home, the phone just like a long wings and a fly over, one of a father's door knockers earrings mouth, sound like machine guns wildly door knockers earrings constantly talking with each other. Dad was too busy to even mouth asthma effort did not, this scenario for me to become commonplace, flattering. This is not just a phone again, and said there is some problem loading area due to the charges. door knockers earrings Daddy say hello to the family, hurried to the unit. I've always wanted to see how my father work, so they asked my father to take me the opportunity to go with my father door knockers earrings because of rush rush units, without thinking, keen on the idea, and I can secretly happy, which in peacetime is to dare think, I finally got his wish and dad went to the unit. Units arrived, Dad let me sit in the office, he went straight to the purchase area. I also secretly with the past, I saw my father waved his hands, inviting voice, decisively shouted: "pause between vehicles." When a vehicle quickly blocked the purchase of the car at the gate, Dad was revealing his trademark smile like, asked about the incidents. "You have here a management fee valuation too high! Elsewhere much lower than you!" Traders who complained. door knockers earrings "I'm sorry." Dad straight face, slowly, forcefully said, "We've got declined to bargain, fair charges, but we still have a very good service, although the management fee in other markets slightly lower, but we so thoughtful services? "peddlers speechless, from traders who admire my father, not only is no longer the bargain, but also very willing to pull his father's cargo unit. Reason alone, my father said to people, smiling service, the incident is always first on the scene, wit decisively deal with things, a storm subsided. Dad after this thing solved, but not home, but also the market door knockers earrings visits doubled. This is a cold day, my father he wanted to walk around look at the situation around the market was assured. I initially thought that only a moment on the line, but the sight of the head in front of the road, and had gone along with my father. This cold wind whistling blowing, put our face, ears, and hands are blown like a bright red, like the Big Apple, people are constantly adding clothes, shivering, rubbing his hands, stomped, and dad do not even do not wear cotton-padded jacket, straight backs, leaving big, holding me ask each shop case. I feel bad to ask: "Dad, you you cold I put my gloves give you wear it?!" Dad scraping scraping my little nose red with cold, smiled and said: "Silly boy, my father is not cold, ! it is also very hot, "his mouth, while patting his generous chest, a signle said to me:"! freezing point, it worked only with effort, door knockers earrings "Dad, I really admire the work that rising enthusiasm and amazing perseverance! So think of my father every day, I can not help but shouted: "! Dad, you really hard." With these words I spit out bursts of white gas, echoed in the air for a long long time ...... February 2011 at 20:56 on the 25th
Mom really hard impression, from what I remember the way my mother door knockers earrings play now and nothing changes, door knockers earrings but when I took my mother previous photo Shique surprised to find that her mother now than then, really old, but I there has been no discovery. Mom look carefully, exposing the roots of black hair a little gray hair, sagging skin and wrinkles appeared a stain, his eyes bloodshot. My mother not only to take care of a person's daily life, or Nanjing Road East Building door knockers earrings where an employee must meet the daily customers from all over the world take the trouble to introduce the product to the customer, so the customer happy and satisfied. Winter's day, I went to Nanjing door knockers earrings Road, Nanjing Road and saw a sea of people, everyone crowds, filled with a festive atmosphere. I thought of my mother at work here, and then walked into the East Building, where I told her to go to work to a "field trip." I took the elevator to the fifth floor, quietly came to the counter next to her mother. Saw the mother is entertaining a customer, as she described in detail in the clothes fabrics, styles, colors, etc., customers shook his head and took her mother and from the shelf introduce door knockers earrings another set of clothes to the customer and try to convince customers to try, but Customers still too big point, so she ran the ran the warehouse, deftly boarded the escalator, took a size suitable clothes, and walked three steps and two steps in front of customers, help customers to wear this jacket , but also to help her tidy up collar, zip. Praised the clothes on her body is really door knockers earrings no longer appropriate, however. Customers finally nodded, understanding smile. Then my mother to help customers door knockers earrings billing, door knockers earrings while taking advantage of the customer to the cashier to pay, my mother door knockers earrings quickly pulled irons, plug in the power, take a steam iron, and ironing clothes engrossed door knockers earrings mother, yes, any one place, and pretty soon, a starched clothes presented in front of the guests. door knockers earrings Then my mother used clothes packed Sydney paper, put a paper bag, paper bag and handed to the customer with both hands, smiled and said: "! Welcome to come again," there are several door knockers earrings customers after another into the mother's counter, my mother does not care a drink of water, but also busy with the reception of clients. I looked at my mother were busy, my heart is like the pressure of a large stone; mom so hard Shangyitianban, even housework at home, check my homework, door knockers earrings urging me to learn. I will be sure to help her mother with household chores, and consciously door knockers earrings in learning, not for me to worry about my mother. door knockers earrings This is my mom hard in the extraordinary position of hard work quietly with my mother, I will repay your outstanding achievements to the this hard. Hard, Mom!
Mom really hard Lebanon Gibran said: "Most people's lips sweet words can be issued is the 'mother', the best call is the 'mother'." Yes, my mother was born and I support my people, and the most The most difficult people. My mom one meter sixty centimeters, thin man. Ever since my mother with me after my mother became busier, a root thin wrinkles quietly climbed the mother's smooth forehead, and then look at the photo mom and dad got married, my mother when the skin smooth and delicate, door knockers earrings young and beautiful, white, and now has changed dramatically. door knockers earrings Mom riding a bike every day to send me to school and back home, even tone after each ride home too late to breathe, went straight to the kitchen to cook for me and my father went. Mom after dinner, and hurried to the dishes ...... wow how hard Mom! I remember once, I made a fire, eating dinner mom to see me blush red, hastily said: "! Jiaying how your face so red is not a fever ah?!" Then they take down their jobs come with a thermometer, let me in your mouth, after three minutes, the mother took the thermometer out, yeah! Does not know the amount, an amount of surprised, actually reached 39 degrees, my mother quickly gave me medicine, but the temperature may rise even higher, reaching 41 degrees, my mother did not even finish the meal gave me to wear clothes, pick me up, called a taxi, send me to the hospital, when the nurse gave me an intravenous drip, my mother told me the story of one side, while his hand to appease me. Back from the hospital, my mother let me rest in bed. And she packed dishes, refused to take a break, come back and start doing the work of the hospital inner tube. Seven in the morning when I woke up, there is a bowl of delicious nutritious breakfast on my bed, on the floor spotless, my mother has been dragged to the floor are good, also will house finishing order. ! "Jingle Bells" phone rang up, my mother answered the phone, he turned and said to me: "Jiaying, I'm going to the hospital to meet, you have to eat your own home, do not forget to take medicine," said then hurried away ...... looked at mother's hurry back, I felt my mother really hard!
Mom really door knockers earrings hard my mother tall, thin, big eyes, pointed door knockers earrings chin, the family said how old she ate eat no fat, in fact, it is because she is a busy man, at home, she should be concerned about the health of the elderly, and urge my learning, in the company of her serious and responsible work, to complete the work on time every year under the leadership of indicators door knockers earrings by the German boss of the awards. Such inside and grabbed door knockers earrings my mother busy all day hard work. I remember there was a time late last year, the grandmother suddenly ill, the normal order of life at home suddenly be disrupted. Often, I can simply say a few words with her mother, door knockers earrings then at bedtime and talk about what happened at school, opened his eyes the next morning, my mother has to go out, to be honest, at that time I was really little resentment mother, she too does not care about me, ah! Until one day, when I have seen my mother back to "day trapeze," I really appreciate her hard work. It was a Saturday, the rest of the day to relax adjustments, but the day dawn, my mother quietly go to the hospital to queue up for my grandmother. That expert patient too "hot", door knockers earrings and only at five o'clock, registered the team on row two dozen people! Accompanied by picking up medicine sick grandmother watching at home, has been nearly nine o'clock, my mother ate a late breakfast, door knockers earrings and hurried rush to the airport luggage carrying simple, she wants to take the morning flight to Beijing on business. Way to the airport, my mother door knockers earrings called and told me that day that carefully completed jobs, and my heart has been thinking about her mother that big black eye, worried about her mother's body, could not put a sentence: "After the doctor to accompany my grandmother ! what it wants to let the nanny aunt, my mother was not very good what you sleep a little longer, door knockers earrings "her mother said in earnest over the phone:" Thank you for caring mother body, but boy, do we have the responsibility to take care of parents and children for a lifetime of, ah, This is one thing you must keep in mind, you have to be responsible in the future dedication of the good son! "In the evening, my mother returned after finishing official hotel booking prepare the rest of her usual call back, ask everyone in the family situation, no I think a few disappointing whispers, her mother decided to check out immediately rush to the airport, take the fastest class flight back to Shanghai. In fact, I just revealed door knockers earrings a little about the grandmother's heart a little uncomfortable, but I myself can not deal with that pesky Olympiad door knockers earrings in "addition and multiplication principle" issue, such as grandparents that situation, tried to persuade her mother not to worry when a good rest Mom has been flying on the way back to Shanghai in the ...... day daytime mom is really a day of travel, which is hard to be imagined! My mom is such, she works very busy, but always out of time with grandparents talk every day, going on everyday door knockers earrings matters, I always confuse door knockers earrings mathematical concepts disarray reading door knockers earrings passages, when the state can not distinguish speech in when reaching out to me, for I seriously explain. I often looked at the mother were busy, psyche admire her capable, at the same time also a bit sad because my mother rarely watch TV drama or entertainment, in addition to give her spare time grandparents, almost door knockers earrings all This is my "little mischief" occupation out, even her favorite drama also gave up, "surplus" hobby probably only holding coffee, relying door knockers earrings on cushions door knockers earrings watching beloved book only, can sometimes enjoy this mother door knockers earrings is also rare. Mom, your hard work!
Mom really hard in my house, the most difficult is the mother. Whenever my mother exhausted, her eyes, the eyes of wisdom has lost its original luster, door knockers earrings her pretty little mouth has lost a sweet smile, her trim waist has some slightly bent up. Years of toil to her beautiful black hair that has emerged slightest hair, but also to the edge of her eyes wisdom engraved slightest door knockers earrings indelible traces. Every day, when I was still asleep, my mother got up to give us breakfast. Busy on the day of class, can not take a break from work to go home, but also for cooking, washing dishes, correcting homework ...... she gave me very hard every day! I remember one hot evening, door knockers earrings I hiding in the room enjoying the cool air-conditioning. At this time, my mother came back, I quickly went to open the door. I saw my mother's face flushed red, large drops of perspiration rolled down from the forehead, her left hand with a variety of food bags, hand Lin Zhaobao. Pack a bag and vest bags on the mother's wrist and fingers, leaving a channel deep Le Hen. She put down the heavy bag, deep sigh, said: "Finally home, so hot outside, you can put me hot bad!" My mom and I want to enjoy the air conditioning for a while together, but can the mother shook her head , said: "I still have many things to be busy too!" Then she dived into the kitchen, and soon, the kitchen came the sounds of the symphony, my mother busy. "Ding" sound came, it was too late mother in the morning, wash wash bowl; "Cha Cha" door knockers earrings sound came, it was my mother in vegetable; "buzzing" sound of water came, it was a mom In vegetables; "hissing" sound came, my mother set up a pan; "Wow" bang, mom Cook poured into the pan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment