Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2013 Baidu


I thought the rabbit really kick in his eyes, scared to death, I thought if there is a mishap, I explain how to his parents? ogawa ez tone Busy ran to call 120.
One night a house is a rabbit, a long time friend from Beijing not linked to long-distance telephone call, grinning want me to participate in her "love quiz" to see her spirits so high, so I readily agreed. She gave me a few things: houses, rabbit, tiger, as well as the "I" myself, so I intuitively a story. I then said: "There is a tiger chasing me, and I threw the rabbit quickly scared the tiger, and then he went inside the house to hide ......" old friends listened laughed and said: "wow, the original You are so conservative person ah! tell you, Tiger represents your husband or wife, rabbit represents your lover, while the house represents your family seems you are a family type of woman, and after . also less likely to have an affair, "I heard her say, I feel very satisfied, then again and again, said:"! that it is "an old friend suddenly the phone there said mysteriously:" ogawa ez tone Hey, Take this question to ask your boyfriend and see how he says ...... "I think, yes, just to test him. Boyfriend came home from work, he came into the house, I hurried to meet her, pulled him to sit down, can not wait to know his answer to this question, ogawa ez tone and I expect the answer on the sofa. Who knows his story turned out to be: "In the forest, I saw a tiger chasing a rabbit, I quickly opened ogawa ez tone the door, let the rabbit run into hiding, then put away the Tigers ......" listening boyfriend's story, I was not only extremely disappointed and sad, constantly scolded him without conscience, ogawa ez tone the result was to get him somehow. After listening to my explanation finished angrily grounds boyfriend laughed, he gently pointed at my forehead and said: "?? Oh, who told you to be gentle when tigress do not do it" looked at her boyfriend face serious expression, I said to myself: "Yes ah, why do tigress it!" the next day after work, laughing ogawa ez tone all the way to her boyfriend ogawa ez tone back home, I hurriedly asked what his wedding so happy? He laughed almost breathlessly said: "happy event did not make, but you know our boss is the story of how prepared you?" I shook my head. He said, I go on the road and saw a ferocious tigress, school hero Wu Song, neat and quick killed it. When I returned home, opened the door to look, wow! A house is a rabbit! "
2013 Baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment