Monday, November 25, 2013

Wonderful writer. Much more interesting this painting (and forgive me Rothko). In general, this gen


I sat on a bench at the Tate Gallery, in front of the painting Rothko's Black Red. I sat bolt upright in front of a rectangular point which jumped in front of me as dark door, introduction to another world. I tore my gaze that door. Later take care of danger before, I can still escape to the visitors at the exhibition. Only a few of them stopped by the painting, most looked away, as passed by the window of an empty store. Rothko affects people in different ways. Many do not like it, you can see the empty and frightened. wired doorbell kit Some, like me, this void connect pumped into it. I heard someone reproduced this painting rice colored red and black. I loathe the idea. I see this violence, mix this pure beauty wired doorbell kit with elements of hunger, wired doorbell kit globalization or just occupational therapy classes. Especially after the set into its own pot painting wall upscale restaurant that could not stand the idea that people drink and eat underneath. But I do not want to talk about it. I wanted to tell the painting opened a door for me, but this would be a cliche. So I will continue to tell the room at the museum. Weather is perfect in this room. Not cold nor hot, museum management wired doorbell kit streams here almost perfect mixture of air and light. I mean oxygen saturation in the room is 94, a little less than required, enough so that visitors feel slightly dizzy front of the painting, and want to shorten their stay in the room. Management does not want people to contaminate the dust-smeared painting their breathing city. For me, the artery goods on a regular basis, this is an ideal mix of oxygen. In this room a slightly dilated pupils and short breath, as if it were another delight. Now that it's dark outside, but the room remained the same in the morning. No day and no night at the museum. Visitors decreasing. Every hour passes guard, his hands clasped behind his back, glancing at the crowd and continues on his way. No one sees me here. I totally transparent. An hour painting and I were alone, no one came. I expect lights out, but there are no lights. I'll have to sleep in full light, perhaps with open eyes. I'm hungry. Really hungry. The cafeteria has been closed, and I fantasize about red velvet cake. When I get out, if the door is painting not swallow me up, I'd bake myself a red velvet cake and eat it alone. Slowly and ceremoniously. I lie down on the bench. This soft black leather bench, but too short for me. I fold my legs and covered my coat. My eyes are closing and I fall asleep, being sucked into the darkness of the painting, body fades vanishing point from red to black, and I find myself in a field whose land is black and red wildflowers cover it. I'm stepping on flowers and crackling dryness under my feet, smelling sour exercise. I wonder what this place is, and why I'm not afraid. I know I'm somewhere within me, one of the places I never allowed myself to stay in them. Field ends and I find myself wired doorbell kit walking into a cave red fluorescent sign flickering on the walls. I strain my eyes and read the written word on the sign: AWE. What a strange sound: O, like the opening of this cave, endless red circle closes wired doorbell kit you must gently and softly. The cave's interior warm and cozy as the oral cavity inside. I walk in without fear, I fear that years in captivity, fear control all steps, entered the cave and dark red. Might not get out to the world, and it does not matter.
Wonderful writer. Much more interesting this painting (and forgive me Rothko). In general, this genre annoys me. And pretentiousness that pretends its best. As the song can not be to me one word, even if it gives rise to thoughts and feelings, the painting is worth have a significant statement and not a single word. Thank you happen to Reply Delete
Reply
I never thought about it that day and night at the museum. For me it's a state of mind of a hospital. And Bscibtc there on the bench threw me a night that was difficult from which I learned that I had no control over anything, and has never been and will not be, and there's wired doorbell kit nothing I can do about it. And was no release. But the red cave is another. With all my heart I thank you for it, and I want to give you a present in return for mine cave: the man shorter than me and old me and dressed me, I take his hand outstretched. I dance and Dance with flashes of gold and shimmering scar on cave walls rising abundance girls light gold scar ... I danced for a long time to have a say when the time is not differentiated. Early in the dance I closed my eyes. Do not know what happened around me in the darkness. But illuminated space within me which occurred worn and stretched shapes and widened until there was incalculable and there were signs and I lost myself in it but I was not lost. Touching wired doorbell kit my arm brought me back borders. I opened my eyes, and the man standing in front of me and around me silently standing crowd heads all married to the ceiling of the cave glow lush and enveloping her head crowd. What strange wired doorbell kit people look bright glow heads and all the bodies in the dark. As speechless bodies and heads became dependent glow. The man put his hand on my chin and looked wired doorbell kit even looked up. Light years (of my gold scar?) Arranged on the ceiling of the cave reference images of a toddler, almost a baby. On top of her big movie rainbow, light pink face merging with the rising of the cave, her eyes flickering rainbow colors, her expression serious wired doorbell kit and critical. wired doorbell kit If not for the soft discovered I guess the sight of her face draped over her shoulders a heavy responsibility. Forced to examine carefully moved, and here, a kind of sudden relief fell from the cave ceiling and the girl she smiled. And people smile bodies were discovered. Minute, luminous arms fell from the ceiling of Cave Harozkvartz and wrapped wired doorbell kit the audience. The crowd gathered wired doorbell kit lovingly into the arms of light and vanished into the ceiling of the cave and with it disappeared over the child. (From Scripture Poem tactile Shamir) Reply Delete
Reply
Magic Mountain October 16, 2012 23:58
First of all I want to tell you it was more fun to write here, a bit noisy there on Facebook. wired doorbell kit And I have a little story for you .. When my son was in first grade he went to a Jewish school in the city (New York) and the class was a girl named Isabel, one day, her mother called and agreed with me that she would take the child from school to home, the kids will play and I'll pick them thence

No comments:

Post a Comment