Saturday, November 2, 2013

My my my you my love and my heart


Second door bell buttons grade taught the second door bell buttons semester in the first grade curriculum for public education.
Panel for the lesson ---- cards
Doing some exercise fast in the classroom with the raising of the hands high with inhalation and exhalation so as to strengthen the muscles of speech and language and the use of methods of communication kidney, lips and spelling Alasbaa and signals descriptive and understand the meanings of words and their meanings door bell buttons and deal with others in the community around them and linking word Bmudallolha then a prisoner in the lesson as follows:
Line:
Panel commend my
My my my you my love and my heart
O Mother of Egypt the country you ŰÇíĘí and the intended
And on all the subjects how to Nalk hands
My my .... You my love and my heart
Egypt oh .... The country you ŰÇíĘí and the .....
Each ........ How to Nalk hands
Blog Archive
2012 (19) June (2) May (2) April (3) March (6) fourth lecture of Dr. Mahmoud Youssef (dictionaries) third lecture (d / Mr. Khadr) is for the exits (Dr. Mahmoud Youssef) third lecture Dr. Mahmoud Youssef (dictionaries) first lecture to Dr Ahmdalnguib (biography) Methods for the preparation of special categories studied (deaf and dumb and hearing impaired) d / hopes ... February (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment