Thursday, November 7, 2013

For those who have or would hold a headboard upholstered, show some examples here, very easy to cop


You know how I love mixing vintage pieces in decorating. Enjoy some new pictures that I show you today and delight to see them as much as I do. In my opinion, the vintage pieces bring a glamor and an asset to the decorations, even the most modern. They are usually weight parts of age, painted or patinated, charisma recovered and add the decorations. Parts can be inherited or purchased by us in flea markets, antique shops or even in the stores and sites second-hand furniture. If you need a mobile machine or a convenient store, sw102 a new dining table, think why not buy a piece of this and recovers?
Antique table and a collection of suitcases and old make a nice set and unusual. There may store your magazines, wool, needles, brushes and watercolors and many other things.
Coffee table very old that was seized and recovered, trash bags old one network that will serve to preach earrings and necklaces, all consistent with the blue room. All accessories are very old.
Labels: Vintage
What a lovely decoration game bed already applied this income would make us feel being a princess and that black bag with those roses, I just want to make a charm kkkk, bjs have a beautiful week September 11, 2011 at 20:02
For those who have or would hold a headboard upholstered, show some examples here, very easy to copy. Following the tutorial qu ...
Bag crocheted sw102 in thick line, (No. 4), to avoid the plastic bags. Making a network for ...
Blog Archive
2013 (103) November (1) October (10) September (18) August (16) July (8) June (11) May (6) April (13) March (13) February (5) January (2) 2012 ( 54) December (6) November (3) October (2) September (1) August (2) July (4) June (5) May (4) April (5) March (3) February (2) January (17) 2011 (273) December (15) November (33) October (29) September (28) Although fashion sw102 trends modern houses full color decorating ideas romantic ideas to wrap Clearing Crafts romantic sw102 decorating ideas still fashion trends Today is the first day of autumn ... and here in the regal ... Fashion Trends Ideas to be happy decorating ideas Walking the dog with caquinhos Organizing Ideas Small ideas for decorating My works - Made!! Who reads me wonderful ideas for bedrooms without ma ... Decorations Ideas for simple and unpretentious crafts ideas vintage decor Beach cottage sw102 style House Rooms beautiful Provençal Improving environments Modern apartment in Cages Decoration August (34) July (36) June (34) May (52) April (12)
Gena Resende Cascais, Lisbon, Portugal I was born in October 18. First of all woman, sw102 companion, mother. My life has changed so much since I lost my job. Today Occupy day with a thousand and one projects, many that are simultaneous ... I have to take very day to feel valid ... and must dream, I still believe that I can achieve my dreams. At the moment only desire peace in my life. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment