Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Liechtenstein (German: Fürstentum Liechtenstein), is a landlocked country in Central Europe, situat


June 27 in Nice, France - Liechtenstein parked in three public parking building next door, pick up the car last night, almost no empty space in the parking lot at the moment, presumably to the beach last night, cars are fun people. France driveway and parking lot of the ancient city alleys, like those old, narrow hard to open. In North America, the person driving it is difficult to adapt to such a cramped space. Arrived in Taiwan breath, I often complain Taiwan byron avenue lane is too narrow, parking is hard to find one. Now to the French to know what is real small. No wonder the French people like to open those mini-car. I rented a car belonging to the middle of large, often drove around the tire to grip the edge of the road just to be a little more on the open not into the driveway. Really embarrassing.
France and Italy in Europe should be counted as fellow sufferers, the economy is not ye, then a lot of highway toll point. Some fee program was my first experience, very interesting. I remember the first time to a charge point, it has to put money into the machine, can not find the coin slot, only by radio, byron avenue invited the staff to operate to me, understand. Then the next toll gate, I put money into the so-called coin slot (like the basket, Zhang was a big mouth) where to find a lot of change. Sitting in the car is difficult to get change from the window and had to go get the door open. See the back of the queue of cars, I cast a glance sorry eyes. Otherwise, I can do about it.
When approaching a checkpoint in Switzerland was intercepted down and said I have to pay to enter the territory of Switzerland EUR 40 tolls. But it is the French charges. What is the reason, I do not know, but can not pay. I charge the French officials said that since the Swiss tolls, CHF can I pay it? Officials said that unhappy, byron avenue you can. Then I paid the money, he gave me a green sticker, motioned me to stick to the front windows of the car. Later I found online said that if a rented car, rental fees are included, then 40 CHF I can not pay for. But I did not do your homework beforehand, I rented byron avenue a car from Avis and do not see the shape to the rental byron avenue car, I suppose I have to pay tuition bar.
Liechtenstein (German: Fürstentum Liechtenstein), is a landlocked country in Central Europe, situated between the two countries, Switzerland and Austria, is one of only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. Also the only official language is German, but the country does not at the junction with Germany. This mountainous country has so far remained a constitutional monarchy, though the land is small, sparsely populated, but has a very high per capita income, per capita GDP of up to 60,000 euros, is a beautiful byron avenue Alpine scenery, tax havens and high standard of living and known for rich countries, but also against the issue stamps to maintain national life.
Hi ~ dear city of your articles get Editor's Choice, boarded today yam Yam Home Hello! ! Come take a look, cut a figure in memory of it :) http://www.yam.com/ really mysterious and beautiful place to watch the scenery from the hillside, like a good movie scene - charming!!! Thank you Edit intentions sky tribal headquarters Sincerely.
Popularity


No comments:

Post a Comment