Thursday, April 9, 2015

You should wear close toed shoes when in a kitchen. But we don


You should wear close toed shoes when in a kitchen. But we don’t wear shoes at home, that’s funny. We wear closed toed shoes in my mom’s kitchen at work so we don’t drop hot or sharp things on our feet.
I had 2 pots. One for sauce, and one for noodles.
When the noodles boiled, I took the noodles to the sink and poured them in the colander. Then I mixed the noodles and sauce. It was really tasty once we were done. I used the stove and my mom watched, but I did the work. I also cut some cucumbers to eat.
Website
Search Recent Posts Cle pour decouvrir les arts – Mon passe-temps Cle pour decouvrir le monde vivant – Protegeons nos plantes et animeaux Cle pour decouvrir le monde vivant – Badge d’interet special – Economiser l’Energie matt capranelli Cle pour decouvrir le monde vivant – Cultive ton jardin Cle pour decouvrir le monde vivant – Des tresors a decouvrir Recent Comments Archives January 2015 July 2014 June 2014 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment