Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Today we drive to the discovery of Doorbot that just lend me my new partner DOMiLYS. This doorbell


Today we drive to the discovery of Doorbot that just lend me my new partner DOMiLYS. This doorbell / intercom connected, you will be notified on your smartphone when comes to your door and even more!
This product funded through collaborative funding is released in the market recently! In view of the submission made by the Edison Junior, this product looks more than fantastic, see what it is!
The "DOORBOT" comes with all the accessories to connect, but also with all the "fixing kit." There's even a concrete forest. This is a true all-inclusive package!
This module being lent me, I did not set on my wall, but I did this photo for you to realize the size. And I confess that I was quite surprised by the compactness of the product! canpana
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS: Dimensions: 33 x 61 x 145 mm Weight: 230 grams Battery: 3500 mAH Power: 12-24 VAC or 5 VDC @ 500 mA Camera: CMOS 640 x 480 Viewing angle sensor pixelx: 123.1 Rotation Camera: 30 and through Video: 640 x 480 (VGA); 30 FPS Audio: Loudspeaker and microphone Night Vision: canpana White LED Operating Temperature: -15 to 50 C. Water-resistant: Yes
Start at the beginning and fix the module! To do this, simply return it to loosen the lower screws with the appropriate screwdriver (provided in the kit) and remove the back plate.
To complete the fixation. Once the back plate removed (left in photo) attach the plate on your wall and then replace the Doorbot on the plate. Do not forget to lock the screws from the bottom end of the block module
Enjoy also to observe the micro USB port that will charge your unit if you use it on battery. But if you are replacing an existing intercom and you then have a supply on site (12/24V AC) then it will also be possible to connect this power to no longer have to worry about the battery.
Remember also that this product works with Wifi! Thus, if you set a stack of gate, a little away from your box, remember to leave wifi repeaters (about 30 ). USE:
Now it'll just download the "DoorBot" application compatible with your smartphone canpana (iOS or Android) to use your toy. Enclosed demo on IOS.
Once I press the button a few seconds later (lag of about 5s wifi) I get a notification canpana on my laptop. I click on the notification and it starts the app:
Level of image smoothness is not it! Many latency canpana and sometimes no picture! If one is in the 3G phone is not great! But hey, the good thing is that this should be corrected canpana quickly with a firmware update!
As a bonus, you should know that the Doorbot can also be used with the "Lockitron", the lock connected to open your door from your smartphone!
Finally seduce you, and show you how it goes when everything works as it should (except the image quality will never be HD!), Here is the promotional video:
Simple product, quick to implement, highly functional canpana all with a nice design. Brief very interesting for the person who wants to have something simple, fast to implement and do not want to break the head draw son. From what I have read on the site, it is also possible to connect to your existing chime (no pattern canpana found)!
Price level: The arrival in France is expected canpana that within a few days, because for the moment, the system is marketed as U.S. $ 199 for about 150 . It is still not given!
I love loading ... This entry was posted in Test by Vincent Paulet and tagged android, camera, connected home automation, doorbot, intercom, ios, notification, s, Sonette review, wifi. Put Bookmark the permalink.
About Vincent Paulet Illustrator / designer in industry, through technical training, my career has made me navigate canpana through several environments, techniques. Having studied automatism canpana during my studies, and then abandoned the subject later today I wanted to immerse myself by putting myself in home automation. In fact, the home automation seems essential today, including energy management.

No comments:

Post a Comment