Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Continue your search: On the same theme:


Hello, bell pull I come to you as a matter of relays. I have at home intercom makes a lousy noise when someone rings ... And that was because since I changed the new silent ... But it is for me as an opportunit I also have a MP3 doorbell which I use for my door between (actuated by a switch that closes a circuit). My handset intercom, which generates the ringing voltage is sinusoidal about 11.5V. (Measured in alternating mode with my low cost multimeter) Is a relay like to allow me to control my doorbell when someone rings my MP3 intercom? I'm in doubt, finding no rponse appropriate to make my choice. It is stipul: Command: Voltage: 9.6 - 13.2 V UNOM 12 V / AC Voltage name. 9.6 - 13.2 V thank you in advance for your help. Sincerely SaT
Continue your search: On the same theme:
By Picard in the Electronic forum


No comments:

Post a Comment