Tuesday, July 8, 2014

68 What is the Santtu


52 What made you onnelliseks? closh Nearby, people, horses, and small joys of life. 53 What school materials do you like? Psyka is the only one I'm interested. Otherwise, I do not like for any number closh of materials. Exercise is fun. School and cramming closh is not my thing, this lukiokin feel terrible now that pakkopullalta .. 54 Where have you met your best friend? Who is he? I do not have a best friend, but a number of important friends. 55 What is a normal day? Usually, closh I wake up in the morning nine times, closh in the morning I eat breakfast in peace, I have some time machine and then I dress. closh Getting dressed to go by bus to the stables, and then I go back to the bus. Bus journeys will take time, so just hit the road team going for 5h. Five to six times after coming home to change my clothes, the way Ville and maybe some friends. Then I spend the rest of the night while lounging, watching TV, or computer. I go to sleep usually until after 12 o'clock. To this day the program can accommodate more, but this is my "base my day."
56 How do people feel about the fact that you are deaf, and how many of the Hearing, which will meet for the first time able to / want to learn sign language? In general, people do not immediately dare to approach, because they do not know how to communicate with the deaf. But when one of the bolder ventures, and the rest will follow. People are usually curious about the top and ask questions of all sorts, many want to learn the signs. closh For some reason, people are most interested to learn sign language curse words ..: D I think it's nice, if a person is interested in and try to feel free to express themselves. 57 How vaikeeta sun has been at a younger age to make new friends because of deafness? I have a baby until now deaf friends, so it has not been a problem. In the neighborhood had heard little children were open-minded, closh and I got the friends of the neighborhood. In general, closh young children do not care about the differences, but are all of them. It kammoksuminen diversity and human classification will be only a little bit bigger of age. 58 Does the deafness problems Sulle training closh sessions and races? Not even better. I'm used to constantly monitor the surroundings. Of course, I must not arrive closh on the same matter as soon as I ride, but I can not help it. Same thing if someone closh suddenly verkassa will be up and shout "Go away." I then can hear the screams and give way immediately. 59 Lempivaate? Top laittautuessani I like to wear skirts or dresses and definitely closh high heels. At home I wear legingsseihin, tank top, and use warm fleece.
60 What TV shows are you watching? At the moment, I follow renttuakatemiaa and complete women. I like to keep track of top search program, and reality TV series. closh 61 Favorite food? My favorites are the spaghetti bolognese, lasagnette, cannelloni, French Journal steak and seasoned with butter, bacon, home of pizza with ham pizza or salame Ristorante - oven pizza! That these favorites can be found in many of them. : D 62 A dream holiday destination? The places where I've been, it is Thailand was not the best. In fact, I dream stay with the Malagasy islands .. Thailand .. <3 63 What kind of school you go to? I am currently in high school and to perform all of the courses distance learning course here at home. The school bench istuskiminen not the right fit for me, and this is your time of study fits much better. 64 Many times you have been dating? I began to socialize with Ville when I was 14 years old. In the meantime, there have been "had a busy" and someone 2 weeks of "dating relationship", which I do not now why not drop in for socializing. So, with Ville is the only real relationship was and it has been going on for a long time. 65 Is deafness was detrimental to relations guy? Not that I know of. 66 Is there anyone left you without reference closh to deafness due to Maybe, I do not know. But, for example, when some years ago I was looking for a rental horses, a sudden did not answer when I told them that deaf. 67 What kind of tavotteita you have Santtu with? Now, for the coming period is the aim of Junnucup and national lines. Add track under routine and experience a 120-tracks. Tracks I tried to get more smoothness, adjustability and rideability (aikaratsastus).
68 What is the Santtu'' irritating'' half? Hmm. Maybe it's that Santtu gets nervous easily in all kinds of situations. It's also very impatient - not, for example, likes to stand in place attached to the wash stall, but will start when shaking their heads, kuopimaan and tricks of all kinds. 69 And which side you irritate yourself? closh Perhaps the strong will power. Sometimes it frustrates people because I'm so Jyro and I stand by my opinions. : D How about 70 of you are happy with yourself? Elämänasenteeseeni. I am optimistic about everything, and I do not worry about it in vain. 71 What in your opinion should just take into consideration when you acquire closh a horse? My level, what kind of horse is looking for, whether it is realistic to your plane. For example, if a member does not have a lot of experience, he does not make sense to buy a hot t

No comments:

Post a Comment