Sunday, February 23, 2014

- When I reko to control you, I do not know exactly who it is, il better to say what it is. That I


- It was somewhere around I do not know exactly kolko h. when I was suddenly awakened from its own fundament dežpr. That has not yet happened in my life. I have never experienced such an experience. doorbell for deaf But behold. It happened. doorbell for deaf Anything happens to man. I guess it must. Man must pass through all that, all that experience so that when they die one day, at least honestly say, "I once I was alive." And so ...
- Anyway, prdeština was so pervasive and so unbearably smelly to wake up and dead skojevca, let alone me what my insomnia eating since I can remember. The insomnia, it's fucked strange thing. I was feeling something like you're awake but not konstatuješ doorbell for deaf everything that is happening around doorbell for deaf you. It looks like a reprise reprise some series that you long viewing. And there is the constant echo. Some voices sway around doorbell for deaf you, and everything looks as if they've already heard somewhere, but not the power to You remember when, how, where ... And when you sleep or when you think you're sleeping, you're actually awake. It looks something like a life lethargy, but of whom only exert yourself and never resting, so he kind of more worth to you permanently awake. But fuck it. No power you should control. It controls you. We are finding šrinkovi certainly one of your štrebovanu definition to diagnose your female patients, but too much worthless when only eat garbage. Do not say shit because I then complied rude. Well, yes. But they can not either nor anyone else to convince me in that it is not one's control myself. I know I did. I'm sure it is. I know because I live, and they only read about it. Il watch the movies. They do not have a clue.
- When I reko to control you, I do not know exactly who it is, il better to say what it is. That I have not yet managed to grasp while learning and while I struggle through this nightmare made of the report. But one thing I know for sure, and can you confirm. We are not alone. Someone watches us ... It studies .... It is defined ... Hypothyroidism ... What already. For instance, when I once was, before the couple doorbell for deaf do not know exactly kolko days, tagged along on the bus. I get nice, fine, culturally ... the back door and stay there and (it is easier when there is fog watts kUntrola. Good one, huh? Huh?) Lay upon the one bar that serves some to hold her until the hook in the bus. I used to get a rush, and I keep it in his pockets. Do not you have something valuable to them, so I'm afraid that someone does not steal, but so what, when muneš hands in pockets, no one can know exactly what you keep in there, especially kUntrola, conductor, or as someone who would be a little dick. It's a kind of self-defense against potential attackers, no matter whether he and daughter. I think Pub. Pandur. Whatever. As the Germans would say: "Selfdefens". Anyway, the bus goes, I lay against the bar, who odvaren of welding rod gras, half asleep. I'm going somewhere, doorbell for deaf but I do not know exactly where. doorbell for deaf I'm awake and in fact asleep. I sleep in the things I'm awake. I stand and I'm floating. Floating in things stand. Incredibly confusing. And I ride all the time so when odjedared BOOM!! I looked and I do not believe! Lives "Saj-Faj" doorbell for deaf - as they say urban Serbs. Urban to mine. But a good player ... I watch Man, you people on the bus, this woman, this boy, this ultra-cracker, a character with a hat and aktntašnom, baba with cegerom ... I like stuffed! Everything is happening around me, I'm in the events, and everything doorbell for deaf looks like in a vacuum. Photo déjà vu. Dezăvorâ, what to say Bosnians. There are some characters who claim to be some kind of mistake in the brain. You know that trip when you're somewhere doorbell for deaf in some place and once you have that feeling that you're doorbell for deaf there already was before. You know you're the first time at this resort, but do not you can trust because memories are saying that you have already been there and survived it all. And all the same. It happened doorbell for deaf 10 years ago and all seems like the same today. Incredible trip. I say these characters, it is a mistake in the brain. Like some kind of blockage, system crashes, uninstallation-reinstall ... As with computers. You know, you sit for a mate, do not touch any button, looking at the monitor, and he blinked as when you hit "refres". They say it's a mistake processors. Such a program, which consists of the codes while loading startup blinked when he does not recognize a "file", you would say turbo-Serbs, and again, and again until it is loaded. That is detected. And then it starts to operate normally. Al dick tebreks. There's a ketch. If your computer has the "hard-drive" and installed it a million "software" in all these "software" Million codes that make it a "software" to general doorbell for deaf and could not function, and all of it created by human hands, and stamped, and all digitalized and all that we call technology, ie n

No comments:

Post a Comment