Thursday, February 27, 2014

and the other day they were together in one show, this nesrećnik just looked at the monitor instead

I do not know who drinks and who pays? Stani: It was worse than at the Farm! Philip accused him of lying: You better tell what it was when I came into the apartment! : Holy
21:35 Stani Dobrojević finally spoke on the occasion of the termination of the model Filip Panajotovic. Starlet said that she had lost confidence in Philip as they agreed to a termination into silence, and he released all media. Stani Dobrojević was a guest at Mary Lazic on the show and on this occasion confirmed that he broke up with Philip, and that it is a model disappointed with his actions. One of the viewers asked her if she would marry Philip. She did not want to talk about her engagement and let people know that it was sovereign and that when it comes to the engagement, she fled. "There are plenty of reasons for the termination. He said everything he wanted, and I would not bring up that now the reason why, "said Stani. "Yeah, actually victorian door bell I broke up with Philip. It's hard when two people divorce, or quarrel, and the media immediately surged, you can not do nothing to hide. I do not know why everyone thinks this is a trick. Link I always kept to himself. Now it was on the farm open, and I wanted to myself. Philip had lost confidence therefore everything is released to the media, and we agreed to keep this between us. I was disappointed in their actions, "says Stani. Starlet said she is eager to go to America to be able to go out on the street and that no one is watching, no estimates ... In the spring goes there after graduating. After the attachment of one of their quarrels, Stani commented to her about was much worse than on the farm. "You've seen this now, believe me, I'm here a lot worse ... a lot of things I had on my back that I wear ... I am not the kid who at all costs wanted to become famous. Now that I'm building and I live my life, "says Stani. Philip Panajotovic watched visit Stanija Dobrojević at Maria Lazic and solve her responses on Twitter. Model accused the starlet of lying. Panajotovic believes that none of the public announcement is not true, and she even asked the question on the official website shows. "You'd better tell me what it was when I entered the apartment! Shame! , "Wrote Philip on Twitter. The model was a few days ago wrote that awaits flat front door, and she would invite paparazzi photographing it. For all this, Stani has told former partner to get serious. "Philip, be serious, these mothers," she said, adding, victorian door bell "That's why I was disappointed in what amounts victorian door bell to the public. I want to gracefully get out of this relationship ... They wanted the termination to build your name. Behold, now it is your chance. It is not easy for me, please understand me, "she asked Stani.
Philip Panajotovic obviously does not like when others are lying. The famous model and participant Farms 4 released on his orders Tviter post that reads: "What lies I do not believe, what story I swear ..."
Still do not know the exact reason for their parting, and although Philip said he was sorry for everything and that he had decided to make amends and fix things, and you regain your love Stani has so far not advertised in the media and it is not clear why is known to react like this model ...
title: "participant farms 4"! means you're going to a couple of months there that oddzonjas with scum around the scrum and after that you have the title! so meine would blam. It is a stain in the biography and they are more time and flaunts! blockhead!
Still more believe Fifiju than Fufiju. Foofie until now repeatedly confirmed dokazalada is a pathological liar and is ready to absolutely everything to make it and other known and recognized. This statement is mad at him as he was about their "connection" to the public are hilarious, because it said that women in the public and sends his ass to be famous! She was curious as Fifi snows of last year, but had to act out and Bane Kac until the end, to be current. Is not water Fifija with all the paparazzi from Banja Luka, via Novi Sad to Belgrade, for all to see? Is not giving interviewers victorian door bell about their "love" every day, and now when it is reduced to that of writing about it every other day, staged a "termination" and as a rule the other accused in this case Fifija victorian door bell for all!
and the other day they were together in one show, this nesrećnik just looked at the monitor instead victorian door bell of the camera or leader, and a single sentence uttered, like a tick - "We are stronger than ever" ... it snakes absolutely dominant in every respect, he sufferer who does not know what hit him - fell in love with a female, that feeling I think he was totally unknown! totally confused his feelings, he behaved abnormally, and she seemed to won 10 million dollars! she knew it was a winning combination that will be photographed from Belgrade victorian door bell to B.Luka (this is especially funny to me), and there is a photograph in the newspaper - the air he breathes! totally sick! we thought we'd take a break while in America - when it - every

No comments:

Post a Comment