Sunday, February 16, 2014

Now that I have a motor disassembled and assembled because of the removed oil carbon on the piston


Forum Posting Rules Herberts Saxonettenladen wiki / auxiliary engine / First Aid Chat Search Polls Classifieds History / Photos Links / Downloads workshops Guestbook Menu Members 200024 Register
Now that I have a motor disassembled and assembled because of the removed oil carbon on the piston shows the following to give me custody ready phenomenon. 200024 When turning on the crankshaft there is a slight clacking noise at TDC and BDC. Also, I can turn the crankshaft a little back and forth without moving the piston up or down. But this seems to me first as probably. just normal wg. the dead centers. The clunk I find but not quite as good, that may be? Anyone who has experienced something similar? As always, thank you in advance Hartmut order to respond, you need to register first
Display:


No comments:

Post a Comment