Saturday, March 14, 2015

I have 4 Maas-Rowe Carillon CDs that I am trying to get a list of the songs that are on the CDs. Tra


I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind I love Carillons Especially the Maas-Rowe Carillons I am wondering if there is someone that knows the answers to these questions I have about the Maas-Rowe digital Chronobell doribell CD Based Carillons my questions are: 1. Could someone Teach me How to Program a Maas-Rowe digital Chronobell CD based carillon to play music and do things doribell like, Call to worship chimes , Funeral bells and Bells Peals North Carolina where I live has no one that works on the Maas-Rowe Carillons doribell to teach me this stuff and I cannot get anyone in Escondido, California to let me know this stuff 2. Could someone let me know what the RA-3 Remote does for the Maas-Rowe Digital doribell Chronobell CD Based Carillons is for If you know the answers to these questions please message me. Channing
I am a music minister at St. Frances X. Cabrini in Yucaipa, CA. We have a new building (3yrs) and have a Maas-Rowe Carillon. I have all of the manuals and have been successfully programming it since we dedicated the new church. I would be happy to help you in any way I can.
I have 4 Maas-Rowe Carillon CDs that I am trying to get a list of the songs that are on the CDs. Traditional Hymns CD-9101 has 29 tracks. Advent Hymns CD-9108 has 37 tracks. Christmas Hymns CD-9102 has 33 tracks. Lenten Hymns CD-9501 has 34 tracks. Can anybody help me find out the names of each track on each CD?
Categories All Discussions 11,753 General Discussion: Music 3,398 Job Openings 490 Management of Music Programs 650 Choral Matters 392 Church Documents and Rubrics 296 CMAA Notes 241 Events 367 For Newcomers: Read First 16 General Discussion: Catholicism 499 General Discussion doribell 652 Sacred Polyphony 331 Gregorian Chant: General 1,787 Graduale Romanum and Liber Usualis 262 Graduale Simplex 44 Semiology 15 Vernacular Plainsong 541 Anglican Chant 23 Hymnody 447 Organ, Other Instruments and Repertoire 210 New Composition/Works in Progress 652 Recordings 147 Music for Hispanic Ministry 65 Music Education: doribell Children 148 Music Education: General 181 News Items 181 Positions Wanted 39
The MusicaSacra Forum is a project of the Church Music Association of America . Reset (clear cookies, log out, reset colors) Powered by Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment