Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Eun Jin who is the plan originally ㅋㅋㅋ Rome blah about 7:00 to get up immediately after the meal, I


Eun Jin who is the plan originally ㅋㅋㅋ Rome blah about 7:00 to get up immediately after the meal, I cut back to the House said l'd better sleep too tired to break about 7:30 buryeotda the neutjang. Eun Jin and Eun Jin eventually emerged as a roommate. When you go to work beyond 8:00 ditch. Thankfully, this is glad to lend Eun Jin fell with it Termini metro station near to the hotel to change aboard the A-line chat. I got there pretty walked. Real gonna die ....
Rome Kerning City Subway ... hard to get to the hostel how to wire a doorbell nureuni think South Korean-Chinese how to wire a doorbell lady gave the bell to open the door. Came into the room ttungttungyi 1 sleep and rest is all gone shape. I lay on my bed and slept like going to get some sleep while katok. I had a meeting to pass up 11:30 12:30 from Eun Jin and the company quickly went to the shower. Fortunately, today came out with hot water. Because it was pretty much ready to go this time. 12:20 minutes went because they were in a hurry. Shall we go to the Termini railway station near my house .. while contemplating decided to transfer to the Termini metro ride gets even In Termini. So far two subway stations. Real dogs away. It takes only 20 minutes to the subway station subway has just arrived after five minutes, and then it was 25 minutes late, so I missed Ao Ao. Eun Jin arrives because this has become multiple nyamyeo sorry blah ㅋㅋㅋ friends house yesterday ... meokjago how to wire a doorbell shape as Bob the fuck was I was late add multiple appointments fantastic how to wire a doorbell ... Eun Jin is a nuisance really had to work at the UN. So there was a joke that sekyuriti grunge deuleoganeunde. Visitors pass also accept a passport as collateral ;; Long lines in front of me in line got pretty long seoitdaga. It's so hot ... Eun Jin went up to the top of the eighth floor company in there, how to wire a doorbell waiting for a friend in a fast pace. There was a cafeteria. So I ordered a bowl of pasta 3 also anhaetda ㅎㅎ two kkeobeun pasta was a bit like if made by twisting two or three times the spaghetti. It WARS OK. And very cheap price was good. So as to bring a glass of water and sat outside table with Eun Jin with friends. how to wire a doorbell While talking am currently how to wire a doorbell working in a city library Coffee So I went out to eat a meal and eat it. Jugilrae just wanted to recommend a cappuccino drink hot underestimate me he'd just drink it. Had drank a little burnt sugar flavor. Italian coffee is delicious just so I do not know ... a team that Jean Horton ice cap melted soft heut ㅋㅋ I like to eat a little stroll through the roof ... that he visited the scene. If you usually never see Tourist view hard ㅋㅋ go down soon saw himself, Eun Jin went briefly to the office. Asking him to Barcelona flight boarding pass printing was a train ticket information go to Florence tomorrow that have to do with it. He also wrote, because the weekend was supposed to go to Florence. In-house by a friend how to wire a doorbell to go out to play together in a friend in Florence ... the military how to wire a doorbell could ease the discomfort brought together ... then Eun Jin escaped, enjoy a tour of the building complex.
~ I went to the subway station to go to Rome Termini Station how to wire a doorbell in less than a thin terminal is connected to the other side of the road so Ao Ao took the subway out across the street. And immediately arrived at the Termini railway station and found a place selling tickets. Enter there is a ticket booth next to Nike Eun Jin is a horse who remembered the ticket booth and found it just in front of the Nike store. Days went sections went round goes around the station was a Nike store. How past the Nike store seems nowhere to sell tickets. Earlier reports through the ticket booth ...... hit. Ha. There was a mechanical pull saddlecloth to saddlecloth was best left for Information, keompeulrein bit. Travel Agencies in what I stood in line next to the one drawn in to write selling train tickets. A 15 minute wait my turn came and asked. Eurail Pass holders on cheotko nyago That's right, so that it will have to contact a lot of people out there ... found a number ticket pacing is something else that sells tickets. I had pulled 40 people in front of me only in the category Ao Ao Rome never see much ... I guess. Just sit back and wait for the match opposite. Seonhye & resin sister came to Rome and today was also briefly met in Hallstatt to meet in Rome, I arrived a little late because the station turn on Wi-Fi Guest check in and eat rice trekked message has ㅋㅋ not gonna meet .... So I just sat Magna. Do you wait an hour or so, my number how to wire a doorbell was closer. But so many people suddenly my eyes for a moment before I ttet the match got up I saw my number is flashing to go to the next number in the counter into other people ... .. what .......... Unplug and re-number ticket Thus it is not only unavoidable yeoseo wanted to hit my train ticket to beat ;;; Also in front of 40 people. Liberation .... Just sit back and gave up. Rome yiguna end ... .. so went to buy a ticket and wait for another hour. Eun Jin is a cheap buy two tickets how to wire a doorbell in a promotion or something I want to ride, but I wanted to ask if it was a promotional price continues how to wire a doorbell to get use my Eurail Pass the staff hear me out. Another annoying and frustrating ... I hate you .... But no make a difference and promotional price and buying price aside just bought a promotional price. ^^^^ Accident how to wire a doorbell Eun Jin's great to pass it this time off work? So I just had to go to the Vatican tour, as Eun Jin went to the company. Arrived at the company to wait quite yet. Is the plural of revenge. how to wire a doorbell I went to meet a friend in Florence tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋ like going to the bar and asked us to go to hang out with interns and I'm thirsty how to wire a doorbell emerged as Powerade or buy Eun Jin. Arriving at the Vatican before going to the Vatican Museum banghyangpyo saw him and went there. People stood in line at The Blazing Sun below. Do not get the idea ... and I just passed by yeot Come pitiful. how to wire a doorbell Then the Vatican broke ingeol opposite how to wire a doorbell the entrance is worn by the Vatican came to the opposite foot. He is huge ... a big, square pillars are also big here and there ... I want the Sistine Chapel the shoot is going to find his cock and asked him roam parties. Tobe .... Sistine ...? This is exactly why Carnival Liberty Muzjay? Yireonda ㅋㅋ so no-!! This is exactly why yes ... Bharti Sistine Muzjay Connie! And ... I saw the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican Museum know this ... um ... Close the door until time is running out and standing how to wire a doorbell in line if you like a lot of time just gave up beorilgeo TT ㅜㅜㅠㅜ ㅠㅜㅠㅜ square of the Cathedral also be screwed entry ban. Just watched it turned out really regret .. ... ..
I had the most amazing trip to Europe ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ many people managed to buy a gift of the mind that I bought here 50 worth of free gifts in the gift shop nearby. Then the angel next to the Vatican City park? But there is something so gabwatda there too. Japsangin, too many were also a snack stand. how to wire a doorbell Walking and eating how to wire a doorbell gelato one asks me to shut the door. Ha, Salah said l'd been one beer too expensive, so Ao Ao It catches and was even a visit. The sunsets were beautiful.
I walk I go back ... both very tired and stone steps slowly slips Katakana how to wire a doorbell I found this an express bus to Termini ... so I just took it. Just got off the bus Thani deseo good. Thanks down to the corner where the restaurant who looked for a restaurant recommendation Garam just across the road. Sit under the seat I saw the menu. I have a delicious lobster pasta ... gripping. I saw what it cost 50 dak ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ so crazy meokeok blah It catches one and gave up the salad and pasta and pizza, I drank beer. For a stiff vegetable salad with olive yen was unknown at first I just said l'd eat jyatda okay. Olive also bland but it was good to be able to taste the salty flavor of the olive itself. I ordered the pizza is delicious gorgonzola pasta is a little jjatgo Good! I ordered how to wire a doorbell the seafood pasta was delicious. After the dinner, we walked calculations and know when to Termini meet tomorrow to discuss and I broke up.
@ Target Restaurant meals arrived home I immediately put the phone to charge took a shower. The lying in bed ... Oh Passy. I remembered the delicious gelato itneunge house next to the house ... and there's rice is delicious gelato awful ... I'll ... I saw closed around the internet. Fri-Sat 12 pm open if you ...? The time came, demonstrating her flip flops roughly grabbed the change yeoseo 11:00 5 minutes. He is huge gelato house ;; Rather, I think the restaurant usually how to wire a doorbell crusher ;; When people get a gelato doing calculations with money look around to see what receipts are friggin wheat and some lady sitting there when the order is shaped to take a receipt. So go there and stood in line to order a medium how to wire a doorbell size. Who was so much complicated. how to wire a doorbell I wanted to get out as soon as possible. And it's my turn to come and give a lot of cream and rub on the receiving riso & pistachio flavor in the cup ;; As I ate a bite and really good! Rice was also delicious taste make hyeoseo how to wire a doorbell chew chewy rice. Not like cream and ice cream do you like to eat sweet was soft. Eat only when going about it has become a little feeling ...
ㅜㅠ eating delicious and arrived at the hostel 8 minutes later than the curfew came gently push the doorbell. Chinese lady is like going to write an impression. SiO late .... Besides, the people I go tomorrow because they were nervous ansseugo lay abandoned even eat ice cream in bed. The doorbell rings he has come this far in my room as three men writing. What blah're not going to ㅋㅋㅋ curfew how to wire a doorbell ;;; Lay down and slept so than the phone. Expenses: 2.90 lunch railway memorabilia Vatican 57.00 72.00 2.50 Powerade evening gelato 2.00 31.00
January 5, 2014 at 12:12 am
Notify me of new posts via email.
Search for: Re

No comments:

Post a Comment