Friday, September 19, 2014

Add this video to my blog


Add this video to my blog
A sign, a tear, a word, a weapon, alcohol Clean the covers of my soul, a void, an evil, roses that fade, someone who takes the place of someone other ... An angel knocks my door, do I let go? It's not always my fault that things are breakages; The devil knocks my door, he asked me to talk to me There are always cloche hat chobham other, attracted by danger ... A filter, a fault, the love, a straw, I'm drowning in a glass 'eau, j'me feel bad about myself; I laugh, I hide the truth behind a mask, The sun will never rise ... An angel knocks my door, do I let go? It's not always my fault that things are breakages; The devil knocks my door, he asked me to talk to me There are always other, attracted by the danger ... I'm not so strong as to, and at night I do not sleep, all these dreams has makes me feel ... A child hits my door, it lets in light, He has my eyes and my heart, and behind him is the hell; An angel hits my door, do I let go? It's not always my fault that things are breaks ... An angel knocks my door, do I let go? It's not always my fault that things cloche hat chobham are breakages, It's not always my fault that things are breakages ...
dracula57, Posted on Thursday, 07 February 2013 at 3:27 PM
Mon, February 04, 2013 Sun, February 03, 2013 Sun, February 03, 2013 Sun, February 03, 2013 Sad verit person who lifts the spirits of ... Sun, January 27, 2013 Tue, January cloche hat chobham 15, 2013 Previous Next
Discover Twitter Advertisers Jobs Contact Post to my blog Developers Info Security Conditions Help Report abuse In figures cloche hat chobham Mobile Mobile Site Country International (English) France Canada (franais) Belgium (franais) Morocco (franais) Other websites Twitter. fm Tito Street Tasant kwest propx oMIXo Twitter Cashback Big Central Blogs The Skyrock Team Awards Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment