Friday, January 31, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Lisa's voice woke from my aunt who is not comfortable. Precisely never comfortable. I stayed at the bottom of the stairs, the lights dimmed and the dust that never runs out fly. Moreover, if the BomBom, cousin, cursed with all his strength to wear down the stairs. The dust will fall. I take the positive side, I can sleep in a state of purity, because tayamum with dust before bed.
"There washing clothes, washing dirty dishes and brooms around the house!" Aunt Lisa snapped and told me cruelly. Aunt Lisa is not my stepmother but worse than that. She was the second wife of Uncle ACENG. Uncle ACENG is a half-brother of my father. He was no less cruel than his wife, he .. oops so backbiting. "No bae, Heri" I said to myself.
A few moments later, ACENG Uncle, Aunt Lisa and BomBom go. They traveled to Garut, Uncle ACENG homeland. I was left alone and swept with serene. Tetiba no buzzer sound and a letter came. Contents,
Demi artists JAV! If you do not remember the legacy wireless driveway alert of the father wireless driveway alert and mother's laptop, I had to slam out of irritation. I logged on FB, and see notifications whenever there. I click it, a message which sucks more,
Do not laugh, this is not real funny and creepy too. Which sends this message may be an agent of Israel's Mossad or the CIA similar. Because he knows the e-mail address, twitter blackberry pin up. I go to BB and a message from the contact picture and his name is not just a number. Contents,
The more frightening brothers! He knows nokiaku phone number! I'm looking for nokia phone under the covers. Instead find the siemens phone. I find again and managed to find a nokia phone. Inboxnya contains the incoming messages, wireless driveway alert
The next day, I went to the terminal Cicaheum, of course unbeknownst to Aunt Lisa and family. Only let not ungodly before he left Salim aunt and uncle used to ACENG.
Caheum very crowded terminal. I was immediately seek elected public transportation dizzy. I had a look public transportation stickers. There is a "Mother's wireless driveway alert Prayer", "Tuah Sakato", "An 3 dis", "Bojes", "Nowah Band", and .. he .. it seems .. elected public transportation. A bumper sticker "The Cosen Wan".
Before the ride I asked mamangnya, "Mang, Mang Binus?" He frowned briefly appear and then replied, "Oh yes, that way." Thank goodness I immediately sat down and rear. Some time after I got another young man came up and carrying a backpack full. A girl carrying a bird beonya. The other was brought iguana. Then the last one came with python. Later the child was told to take it down and pythons another ride public transportation.
When it is full enough, it gets moved slowly. Surprisingly then replaced his minivan drivers. How is this?! What this new driver knows where Binus Wizard School? I want to get out but already overcrowded public transportation and my position in the back seat. I .. aaargh!
Without me knowing it, it gets drove in a white hallway and move very fast. Some people I see passing by, there Deddy Mizwar, there Nobita, and many smokers. "Put the seat belt!" Said frightened wireless driveway alert driver. We panic! It was because it's public transportation! Where no seat belt???
In the sky there are some dragons fly in formation V. Around me people cut down trees using saws that cut themselves. Kereeen. This is real magic world.
Weekend to 13 - What If | Song: Mocca - What If
Reply
ndeehyuk January 4, 2013 at 11:19
Error: wireless driveway alert Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Selling Thermos latest, coolest Dramatic End of Yesterday in Japan November 16, 2013 Just download cilengkrang herself wireless driveway alert November 10, 2013 Kamen Rider .. Girls? November 5, 2013 # 30weekendbercerita List October 12, 2013 # 30books - Book 1 - Finding the October 7, 2013
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment