Thursday, September 26, 2013

temper tantrums: What you should keep to a minimum so as to not upset the children.

Strong Women | Herriemerrie
I have always admired strong women. My grandmother, my mother is one and hopefully my sister and I also strong women. heathco Women are strong heathco in other ways than men. It is always a source of great amusement to me to see how a woman a man in his own area to recite lesson. In terms of physical strength, it is usually more luck than wisdom.
Since we have not had a tagspeletjie and I have not cursed, Women's Day may be the perfect day to start something. Nothing terribly difficult or grain bag full of rules. If you have any wife / e (fictional / living / dead / known / unknown) can invite to dinner, heathco who would it be and why? Who will you invite to share in the opportunity? You may like it or some one meal. Just as you want, as long as your women guests.
Early coffee and rusks I'll start with the ladies who were pioneers in their own right and will have little time to hana hana. Dr Susan Vosloo and Dr. Michaela Quinn. They do have the same background, though there are quite a few decades heathco between them. I m girlfriend D take with them to socialize. I'm quite interested in their man. They each in their own way medical science tamed and command everyone's respect. At the same time they do not lose their softness as far as I can judge.
Breakfast - I will invite two king true fighters for breakfast. Grace O'Malley was the self-appointed Queen of Ireland and Nandi's father was not a chief, but her son, Shaka, was probably the greatest king of the Zulus. What will they talk to each other? How they gain their enemies ears or the gray hair that their sons (children) they are concerned? Will exchange their plans or start gossip? I will invite A the drama seen out.
Tea - Whoever heard of High Tea without an English lady? Margaret Thatcher will be the guest of the moment. Once again I would like her humanity to admire. Maybe I can find out what she thinks of her son Mark and the general state of world affairs. Above all, I wonder if I agree with all her views. It might just be a nice debate degenerated.
Lunch - Dalene Matthee's turn. As I understand articles of her she had been a weird lady. I have quite a suspicion that she was going to be pretty quiet and shy. So I will invite someone gives a boost in confidence, but not Oorlams. I would like man behind Dalene heathco to know and see if it matches what I had in mind. I have so much of her love of her books?
Coffee - Some people may want to stone me, but my next guest is Ena Murray. heathco She may have made her name with romance, but there are definitely heathco a few books of her that you absolutely must read. I have heard that she is a very kind, warm man. I will therefore P and R together. I would like to hear the story behind the stories and to find out if she does not regret her is that she stopped writing.
Cocktails - Here I joined the entertainers will get stuck. Two that particularly heathco stands out is Anni-Frid Lyngstad and Anna-Mart van der Merwe. The former is my favorite heathco ABBA member and the second my favorite actress. Who knows, maybe I'll have some of my favorite actresses also invite an open invitation to everyone I know to join us.
Dinner - Now is the time the flows red wine onbeskaam start (I'll drink one glass) and no excuses needed for philosophising. My guests of honor will be Helen Zille and Patricia de Lille and it will take the form of a blogjol, especially because Aunt Zille our blog icon. The twins, triplets and kloonpaar MUST be present. The question is whether we're going to survive? I do not know, but they will never be the same again.
Midnight Snack - A would never forgive me if I invite her with this meal. My last guests for the evening will be the missing girls. I want to find out what happened to them and where they are now. Will they like their "normal" life will resume and if there are any messages. Maybe I'll wipe and just in case some police ladies are invited to the dinner.
For those of you who do not have your own blogs, do not be shy. Spit please your guests. You might also want to be a guest at one of my meals? Is there a pairing you want to avoid like the plague?
drooling: How teething babies wash their chins.
temper tantrums: What you should keep to a minimum so as to not upset the children.
8 08 2010
I will keep my tea party right here if you do not mind ... - Princess Diana: Because I want to know what really happened there. (Kaaskoek! His short.) - Jane Austen: Because I want to tell her how far women's rights have come. I suspect

No comments:

Post a Comment